Neurology Expert Forum
Tingling on nose and face

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Tingling on nose and face

Posted By dreamer on April 24, 1999 at 09:23:48
I have had tingling intermittantly on the tip of my nose, my upper lip, my lower lip, my chin and the front of my neck.  When this happens it is usually based on the right or the left side, one side at a time not both.  My spouse has also noticed in my sleep that my foot twitches, moves or spasms, it doesn't jump.  The tingling is very annoying, I was awakened by it on the left side of the bridge of my nose, the left side of the tip of the nose, and I am sure as the rest of the day follows it will move down to  my lips, chin and neck like the right side did earlier this week.  What can I do to make it go away.
Thank you in advance for your answer and keep up the wonderful work that you do on this forum.
Dreamer

Follow Ups:

Re: Tingling on nose and face CCF MD mdf 4/24/1999
(2)

Tingling on nose and face dreamer 4/24/1999
(1)

Re: Tingling on nose and face CCF MD mdf 4/25/1999
(0)