Tingling patches of skin
In the last few days patches of skin on my legs have become numb and tingly. It happens on both legs, but only lasts a few seconds. This could happen 10-20 times a day. Like a patch of skin on my left leg will become all tingly, feels a bit like goosebumps, that kind of sensatoin, but it disappears within a few seconds. Any ideas? Other info: I went to my doctor about being achey, my muscles ache upon exertion, like I used to be able to run for 45 minutes, but I can't do it any more because my muscles become achey very very quickly. It also hurts to stretch, but they do not hurt to touch. I'm also having a pelvic ultrasound for possible ovarian cyst/endometriosis, my GP thought I have a cyst as my ovary was hard to feel and I have the symptoms of endo/ovarian cyst.
I forgot to say my thyroid, blood count, calcium (and magnesium?) blood test results were apparently normal.

How are you?
The reason for the tingly numb patches can be peripheral neuropathy. Diabetes and B12 deficiency are common causes for peripheral neuropathy.
Please discuss these possibilities with your GP.
The main symptoms of ovarian cyst are pain and heaviness in the lower abdomen, irregularities of the menstrual cycle and nausea, vomiting and fatigue.
Take care!