Tingling sensation in legs like somethings crawling in your skin
I find it quite difficult to describe the tingling in my legs(particularly in the thigh part). Its like something's crawling under your skin and it makes you feel VERY uncomfortable..i can't sleep because of this..I've been experiencing this for a couple of years now..It occurs frequently..I'm just 15 years old so I really don't know what's this..i've been taking mefenamic acids but it does not work..i don't know why..

I did not visit my doctor because I think this is nothing and my parents would just say i'm over-reacting..As i have said i'm just 15..maybe they would not believe me..

So, please anyone out  there..i really really need your help..what is this i'm experiencing?is this normal?should i not be worried?or should i visit my doctor immediately?(a neurologist or what?)could you explain to me what this is?

Gladly appreciate any responses..Thank you..
Hello Dear,

As such there are no specific causes known to cause tingling sensation in the thigh area.
You should consult neurologist to rule out any superficial sensory weakness.
Meanwhile, you can take vitamin B12 & other vitamin B complex.

Best.
Hi.

Try stroking the affected area with your palm whenever it tingles. For enhanced results, rubbed palms against each other until warm, then stroke affected parts. Vigorously imagine strong energy clearing away any blocked passages in the blood vessels. Best to rub down the whole leg, in a downward sweep. This is an energy technique used in qigong. Hopes it help.