Tingling sensation on top left of head
I'm afraid to go to the doctor. I have a weird sensation behind my head. Always on the same spot, if you look at my head from the back the top left corner. It feels like on the scalp, but I can't tell anymore. I spend hours in front of the computer, but the feeling keeps coming back and is happening more and more. I'm afraid is cancer or a tumor. I need help with this. What should I do? It feels like someone is poking me with a needle. Very softly but repeating the pattern. It's weird.

Have anyone experience this before?

Please help.
You mentioned a key item - hours behind the computer.  Get Robin McKenzie's headache and back book.  You may have developed Occiptal Neuragia.  Tingling sensation top or back. or forehead and even at times in nose.  

At the base of your skull at the back of the neck on the side that bothers you, gently pinch that area for a few seconds....does it have any affect?  See a neurolgist that is expereinced with headache and migraine pain.  

Correct your posture.  Sit straight, build muscles in back and lower stomach......
Thank you for that comment.  I was starting to get concerned about myself.  I have never heard of anyone having the top of their head falling asleep/tingling and mine just started to only on the left hand side on the top.  I did what you said and when I pinched it I didn't feel the tingling anymore.  Saved me a trip to the doctor but I think I'll be heading to my chiropracter.  Thanks!
The left part of my scalp sometimes will get the pins and needles or feel like it "falls asleep", but only at night. I would usually only get it every so often if I slept in a funny position, but its happened for the last 4 nights in a row.  Does this happen to anyone else?  I don't have insurance so I'm hesitant to go to the doctor.  I also spend several hours in front of a computer.  Thanks, Db