Tingling skin all over the body
Hi, over the past 2 days i have had a tingling (almost numb-like) sensation all over my body. The feeling is kind of static-like and when i touch something it can feel the sensation last longer than it would normally. It is not necessarily painful but it does bother me. I am not taking any medications, however i have been taking pre workouts weeks before. I also read something about a B12 vitamin deficiency and how that could be the cause of it. I have also been under stress being a psychology student and suffering from what i think is psychology student syndrome. I am truly trying to figure the cause of this and whether or not it is a serious problem.

Please let me know what you think, and thank you in advance.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The symptom described by you could be due to neuropathy. It is a disorder of the nerves which causes numbness, tingling, unusual sensations and sometimes pain. Diabetes Mellitus can cause neuropathy. Other causes like vitamin deficiencies, alcohol consumption and certain medications can cause neuropathy. Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause anemia and neuropathy. You may need to consult your primary care physician to detect the cause.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.