Tingling sleep
I have intense tingling and numbness in both arm when i'm in  lighter stage of sleep. I have my eyes closed, but I can see the same shape move in front of my eyes over and over. this does not happen every time I sleep. I have felt my tongue move rapidly like a seizure couple times, but mot necessarily at the same time.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms can be due to nerve compression of carpal tunnel. In this the median nerve is compressed at the wrist in a place called the carpal tunnel. Symptoms begin with numbness and tingling of the first three or two fingers from the thumb side. Then the numbness or tingling can spread upwards to the arms. Nerve conduction studies are quite diagnostic. It could also be seizure activity, only an EEG (electroencephalogram) can help confirm this. This is done under the guidance of a neurologist. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.