Tingling tongue
Will an MRI of the neck and brain show any issues with my throat, tumor, cancer & etc?  I have been taking Lisinopril for Blood Pressure and have read side effects which discusses, lips, throat and Tongue.  How many days AFTER stopping this med should I expect to see any relief IF Lisinopril is causing my issues?  The latest symptoms are Tingling tongue (really bad) and lips, does not appear I am swallowing saliva automatically and still twitching mostly in my calves but eye twitching has returned.  I feel like a I have a lump in my throat.  

History-1/01 numbness in my left pinky/hand and cheek comes and goes.  1/03 left foot is numb only when I ran eventually it would happen without running and had tingling in lower legs which came and went.  Had some tingling in ears, top of head and etc that would come and go.  1/04 - MRI, mylogram, NCV and EMG on legs all normal.  10/07 Left arm ached painfully, twitching started in Right calf 11/07, PT was done on my neck 12/07, around that time my hands started to tingle.  Both arms started to really hurt 4/08 but since twitching was only in my calves NCV and EMG were ran 6/08, normal results although a slight drop from previous NCV and EMG.  Neuro mentioned possible Neuropathy.  Tongue tingling started 5/08 along with eye twitching and calves started to ache but felt better with stretch, camping/spasm in feet and this has gone away since taking Magnesium supplement.  Started Lyrica 6/08 at 300 MG and that helped arms and I am now off this MED 9/08 with consent of Neuro.  6/08 Left cheek numbness makes me feel as if I am drooling but I don't think so and noted some tingling inside my mouth for the first time.  7/08 twitching is body wide but comes and goes and had NCV and EMG on both arms, normal.  Neuro thinks maybe Fibromyalgia or BFS w/pain.  I have tried to keep this short and comments would be appreciated.  Is this ALS which I know is complicated.