Tingling/vibrations from mid back to feet
Good day.  About 2 months ago, I started to experience a tingling and numbness feeling in both of my hands - fingers. It was more pronounced when I awoke from a nights sleep, and the sensation comes and goes.  It seems to depend on how I am sitting, etc.

About a week ago, I notice that when I bend my head forward, I get a tingling, but more like a vibration sensation that goes from my upper back, down my legs and into both of my feet.  When I raise my head back up, the sensation disappears.

I also experience stiff necks and shoulders, and the physical therapist that I have seen has me doing movements that stretches my neck muscles - which he advised in time would reduce or eliminate the numbness and tingling in my fingers.

But the reason for the vibration down my back and into my feet has not been explained.  I seen my family doctor, and agreed that the stretching manouvers should help, and said that the senstation that I get down my back and into my feet would be associated to the same nerve that is cause the tingling etc in my fingers.

I feel a little bit uneasy about all of this - I am afraid that if left unchecked, more symptoms will develop, or that I will cause permanent damage.  Should I be pushing to see a neurologist (which takes about 8 months to see) and should I be pushing for a CT/MRI?

Any help that can be passed on would be so much appreciated. Am I in danger of serious damage if it is not resolved in a reasonable time and manner.

Thank you and have a great day
I would suggest you copy and paste your posting here on the multiple sclerosis forum. There are some folks there who may be able to point you in the right direction. The tingling you describe sounds much like L'Hermitte's sign (not sure of spelling). Worth looking into. Besides you will find it the friendliest forum around - lots of people with lotd of good advice who are experiencing some the same things you are.

Penn
Thanks very much