Titanium Mesh Plates
My husband had a TBI five months ago.  His left frontal bone and frontal sinus were removed due to the damage.  The neurosurgeon placed a titanium mesh plate during the emergency surgery.  My husband complains of severe pain in the area of the plate constantly.  There is a bulging area on the right side of the plate, and that has been present since the date of surgery.  He complains of stretching and pulling feelings, as well as superficial pain when touching his forehead even the slightest bit.  Our neurologist is aware of this situation and is unaware of any issues that may arise with the plate this far out from surgery.  Do other patients have these complaints with this type of plate?  Is this something that will eventually cease?  
He also suffers from multiple seizures weekly.  He is on three different anti-seizure medications.  I realize that these types of patients can suffer from seizures, but am beginning to wonder if the plate would have any revelance to these.
Any suggestions?