Neurology Expert Forum
Too Much Pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Too Much Pain

Posted By DOC on August 20, 1998 at 23:41:51:

My biggest compaint is my back pain. I wake between 3 & 5 AM in tremendous pain each night. It feels like muscle spasms around the ribs and my back aches from between my shoulder blades to my lower back. The rest of the night I change positions, fall asleep and wake in pain. When I get up I also have joints aching and stiff like: neck, shoulders, knees, elbows, wrists, knuckles. I often wake up with headaches, I get migraines. Other problems I have are: constant numbness in my feet around the toes and balls of my feet; periodic yeast infections in the mouth and vaginally; I take Dyazide for hypertension; I am overweight with a large stomach; I have IBS; I take reatine in spring and summer for alergies (allergies) to grass, ragweed etc; I am 39 and take conjugated estrogens, my periods and not often and very heavy and full of clots. I am "sick and tired of being sick and tired!" I have tried different beds, pillows for support, tylenol, advil, robaxisal, flexeril, heat. I am trying to lose weight and exercise. I am using a treadmill. I live within 500 meters of a landfill which when beside it smells really badly of methane. Chocolate causes muscles in my neck to tighten almost immediatley, I don't drink or smoke. I only occasionally drink caffeine. Please direct me in what to do or where to seek help. Thank you so much