Top of head cold sensation/dizzy
Why do I get dizzy when I stand up, seeing stars and almost going out lately, and now it feels like someone put a bag of ice on the top of my skull? All help is appreciated, can't see a Dr for a while =(
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be due to postural hypotension, a condition in which the peripheral arteries dilate, leading to pooling of blood in the peripheries. This in effect causes decreased circulation of blood resulting in dizziness/lightheadedness. This is more pronounced if the person stands up from a lying down position. This is detected by recording the blood pressure recordings in the sitting, standing and lying down positions. If the variations in blood pressure recordings are more than 10 mmHg, it is diagnosed as postural hypotension/Orthostatic Hypotension. Your symptoms could also be due to neuropathy. It could sometimes be due to cerebellar disorders. Discuss these options with your doctor when you happen to meet him next time.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank you so much for replying to me, I really appreciate it and will talk with my Dr.