Toxic mold exposure
Was exposed to black mold for many years without knowing it (was in a long-term rental).  Have suffered from candida, leaky gut syndrome, chronic sinus infections and allergies/asthma with constant antibiotics for 10 years.  The sinus infections stopped 1 1/2 months after moving from the rental.  Developed chronic shingles in my sciatic nerve with flu-like symptoms and stiff neck around the same time as the sinus infections.  Sinus infections stopped when moving from the rental, but shingles haven't - 12 years of hell!!!    Also suffer with severe anxiety/panic attacks, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.  My brain feels like it's 'shutting down'.  3 negative Lyme Disease tests.  Am considering spinal tap to rule out undiagnosed Lyme Disease.  Can you help me?
All I know is, I had a similar question about mold, and what I came away with is, it causes mainly respiratory problems, which matches up with how your sinuses got better when you moved away.  

Now, I will tell you this, antibiotics kill both "good" and "bad" bacteria in the body, and sometimes this lack of good flora in the intestines will cause a person to get constipation and thus toxins stay in the body too long, and you can get repeat candida and digestive issues.  Consuming "probiotics" helps get that good flora back into your system, you can get pill forms at the health food store, or also just consume Acidophilus milk or Activia yogurt for a couple weeks, and do this whenever you completely finish a round of antibiotics.

Me, I had multiple symptoms and looked at the mold issue as being a single cause, and as soon as I realized it wasn't causing my health problems, I looked elsewhere.  One idea that you could have your doc investigate is a heart or circulatory abnormality of some kind.  This is because if your heart beats too fast, you'll sometimes get that anxiety thing, and also if the blood is not pumping well enough to go through your whole body system, you can get tired.  But I suppose it is possible that your respiratory problems from the mold are affecting your pulmonary system, which losing lung power might cause inadequate oxygen in the blood, and will cause symptoms similar to a heart condition. But ALSO another thing that can cause heart wierdness is if your thyroid is not signaling correctly, so your doctor needs to run a thyroid panel and see what's going on with that gland, and perhaps check some of your other glands, too.

Now, the shingles in your sciatic nerve and fibromyalgia, those are both painful conditions, and I have similar symptoms, but they are from a back injury from a car accident.  But you and I have pain in common.  If you are in pain, it can also make your thought processes act up, because all you can think about is the pain!  I learned this from trying to get treatment for pain, and once that was treated correctly, my thinking improved.  So, while I do not doubt your shingles and fibro diagnoses, consider how your spine feels, such as sciatica will come from the lower back, and the stiff neck you got suggests a cervical spine issue, so if your back hurts and is painful a lot, you might ask for at least an inexpensive plane black & white X-ray to see how it's doing.

Twelve years is a long time to fight pain, so I REALLY hope they've got you medicated well enough to knock down that pain a few notches.  I take both opiates and the gabapentin drugs to stay comfortable, really helps me a lot, but the gaba drugs have some side effects that can affect your coordination or make you feel a little dizzy, so if your work requires you to be real sharp, you may not do well with that category of medicine.  I cannot comment as much on the Lyme Disease situation, except to say it causes fifty million neurological problems, much like Multiple Sclerosis (altho they're entirely different processes), but your symptoms seem rather smaller in number than those health issues usually create.

Now, I'm just giving you my personal thoughts from experience on how to break down all these problems you've got, so you can hopefully get some relief from what's happened to you.  And next time you get that anxiety feeling, take a real deep breath, blow it out, breathe normally a few times, then repeat a total of ten times, it'll get the anxiety under control because your heart will quit beating so fast.