Tremors, tingling, sensations...everywhere.
I am a 20 year old male. Overall healty. I do not get sick very often, occasional stomach virus, flu and strep throat. 4 years ago this christmas, i was in a car accident and hit my head on the drivers windows. I blacked out momentarily and came to. It seems that maybe 5-6 months later i slowly began noticing small areas on my body in pain. They felt like a pinch. I also noticed muscle tremors, and sometimes my whole body or leg would flinch while laying down or sitting. I also noticed chest pain and pain in my left arm. I also noticed that where my "funny bone" is, theres a small lump and it is very sensitive to touch. It was ruled out as nothing serious. I went to a cardiologist for the chest pain and after an echo they discovered mitral valve prolapse with regurgitation. I feel that my neurological symptoms have been getting worse lately. Tingling in my arms and legs. It is not from sitting awkwardly or cutting off blood. I could be standing or sitting perfectly upright. I also have noticed, sensations, in my forearms and fingers and toes. They are not painful, but it feels like there is a pressure or tightness. I have not noticed any numbness or muscle weakness. All these issues cause trouble sleeping and anxiety. I would just like to know if it's something serious or something I just need to learn to deal with. Help.
The cause of your symptoms could be one of the following- Neck injury, Pressure on spinal nerves from a herniated disk, Lack of blood circulation, Stroke, TIA. Since you have a Mitral valve prolapse, there are chances that you could have had a mild stroke. Strokes are a complication of Mitral valve prolapse. The symptoms could be caused by the neck injury that you have had in the past. Please go for an MRI of the brain and spine and consult a neurologist to know the cause. Anxiety is also a consequence of the valve prolapse. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!

The anxiety, tingling, cardio problems, and sleep disturbances can also be caused by high levels of norepinephrine, and from what I've been researching online, it is possible to "trigger" a neurotransmitter imbalance during a traumatic event or injury.  Some people then develop depression or anxiety disorder and go on SSRIs.  If  scans don't show trauma missed after the accident, you might get your neurotransmitter levels checked.  Some other posts indicate that beta blockers for MVP address your symptoms, but a good cardiologist hopefully can tell you how many of the new symptoms are MVP related.