Neurology Community
Trying to locate Dr. Glenn Solomon

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Trying to locate Dr. Glenn Solomon

I have not been able to get a question posted on the Physician site.  I am trying to get in contact with Dr. Glenn Solomon.  Dr. Todd Lewis participated with the guidance of Dr. Solomon in publishing a Migraine article years ago.  I am the fiance of Dr. Lewis and we were suppose to married on Oct. 21,2006.  Dr. Lewis passed away suddenly on Oct. 7,2006.  I am an R.N. and Dr. Lewis and I had started an Interal Medicine practice together in Northern California.  I would like to speak with Dr. Solomon or e-mail him in regards to Dr. Lewis.  Dr. Lewis spoke very hightly of him and I know that he specializes in Headache and Dr. Lewis was diagnosised at Cleveland Clinic of Basilar Type Migraine and was having an episode when he passed away.  I think that it is so important to share his signs and symptoms since this is a rare disorder and caused his death at such a young age.  I feel it would be very important to other patients and Todd would have wanted that.  My e-amil address is ***@****.  Thank-you for any help I can get.  He was a wonderful Physician and helped alot of patients and is greatly missed.  Words can not come close to expressing how much I miss him.