Neurology Community
Trying to meditate and relax, sudden rush of blood and blurry vision ha...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Trying to meditate and relax, sudden rush of blood and blurry vision happened

Hello everyone,

about 20 minutes ago the weirdest thing happened again (it happened last week once too)
i slept for about 2 hours and then when i woke up i tried to meditate a bit. what i mean by that is that i was trying to clear my head and just go into a huge relaxation state.
Thing is that i was feeling really good then all of the sudden i felt like i was being elevated somewhere in the air and a sudden rush of energy came through me. i started to have some kind of visions, my legs were like in the air (but in reality i didn't move) and felt like my heart was pumping like mad. I freaked out and i trying to snap out of it, i reached my chest, couldn't feel my heart beat at all, so on the outside i don't think i did anything.
I didn't scream or anything.
I got up and started googling and found this website and some other stories like this one. The only drugs i take are 2 pills three times a day, one for faster digest and one for releasing some pains in the colon (irritated colon said the doctor who prescribed these).
So to sum  up, i felt like i was literally high, had chills on my back, sensed huge energy through my body and i felt OK with it but suddenly i felt i was sucked into something, and when i started to have blurry vision and see stuff i panicked.
From what i remember it started with me starting at something on the ceiling for like 20 seconds until everything got blurry, and when i THINK i rolled my eyes over all of this started.
Anyone had this too?
Should i be worried?
Did blood tests a few times the past few months and I've had huge improvements (been on a diet and i wanted to check up on those too).
Thanks a lot