Neurology Community
Twiching and needle pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Twiching and needle pain

For a few months now I have been experiencing random twiching in my body including my leg, arm, finger, eye, thigh.In fact any and every area in my body even in my stomach. It begins when I wake up and occur throughout the day at random times.

Sometimes the twitching is accompanied by pain that feels like someone is lightly sticking me with a needle. I notice that the pain always occurs in cold conditions. If for instance I am in the AC for just 10 minutes, the needle pain intensifies,  now I can not go in AC room or stay infront of the fan too long either. At nights I have to get very warm. When I get warm the needle pain go away.

The needle pain gets extreme when I menustrate especially the first day of my menses. The
pain got so intense the last time I menustrated that there was similiar pain in my gums and my throat and my limbs almost everywhere.

I would really want to know what is taking place esp why I get pain when it gets cold. could you please try and suggest what is happening to me ?