Neurology Community
Twitching, pain, rash, burning problems

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Twitching, pain, rash, burning problems

HI im a pretty healthy 30 yr old male.  I have seen 9 doctors in the past 3 months. I have a problem with twitching in the groin/lower abdomen/butt/prostate area that sends "energy out" to the limbs in the form of twitching or pins /needles feeling to hands and feet.   It seems to happen more after I eat and with  worse things I eat.  This also someitmes makes burning/stingy bumps rectallly and penis, and lower back.    I have been tested for all STDs and hiv and have none of this. Oringally drs thought it was herpes but thats out. Then they thought a yeast infection but I got tested for a blood fungal infection and thats neg. I have had a colonocapy, that came back ok. I then saw an alergist for food and nasel, I was only found to be alergic (allergic) to some molds. My internist dr, has no clue what is causing this and just sends me to different drs to get tests done.  HELP HELP HELP its like i have someone in my lower part of my body torturing me.  The cycle repeats everyday.... eat, twitching in lower groin (almost the rate of a buzz) and upper legs after an hour or so I eat, then bumps or shooting pains to hands and feet or prostate or rectum.  Its affecting my whole life , work, eating, sleeping, its horrible ANY ideas are a help!
Have you taken a quinolone antibiotic prior to these symptoms such as ciprofloxacin, avolox, levaquin or others.  Do you have a whole foods store nearby. Try to eat natural foods free of antibiotics, hormones, msg, etc and see how you feel.