Twitching all over my body? I'm freaking out.
Hello everyone,

So I started having these twitches on my left eye like a week a go and since then almost every muscle has been twitching in my body. I fear of brain tumor or any other brain disease. I hope not.
By twitching I mean like shaking, for example my left bottom eyelid shakes often enough. It's not even much noticeable if someone looks at me unless from really close, but I feel it and it's very scary for me.
Usually the twitches happen when I'm sit or trying to sleep. I also have a headache which is not severe and comes and goes every now and then.

I'd rate my stress and anxiety very high and this condition only makes me worse. I don't get much sleep lately sometimes because I want to wake up early some other times because I just wake up (from 3 to 6 hours daily).
In 2010 I had an accident where I hit my head and went in a coma state for about 8 hours. I had just a very small hematoma in the back of my head. This is the main reason I fear brain tumor, if that could be related.
I hope it's nothing, I'm going to my doctor on Thursday and see what he has to say.
Thanks to all in advance.

This discussion is related to Twitching.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include stress/ anxiety, neural inflammation, epilepsy, neuro-degenerative conditions, muscular causes etc. You could try being relaxed and see if it seems to help. If you do not see any improvement over the next few days, I would suggest considering an evaluation by a primary care physician and depending on the cause identified, it can be managed accordingly.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!