Twitching hand
For the past couple of days, my left hand has been twitching, at first, it just started with the thumb occasionally twitching, then when I held onto my thumb to stop it, it went to the rest of my hand, mainly the pointer, and middle finger. My elbow felt weird, like I'd hit my funny bone, but not quiet and when I press down on it, I get a tingle of nerves reacting to it, I've tried this on the other arm, and I couldn't feel any of the nerve's reaction on my right arm. For the past couple of weeks, due to school work, and being vored, I've been on the computer alot, leaning majorly on my left arm, so I'm pretty sure, that that's the cause, only now I don't know what to do about it.Do you know what's going on with my left arm? And if you do how can I get it to stop twitching? I'm having problems sleeping because of the twitching, which I can't afford since school's starting soon. Thank you for reading this any and all advice is welcomed :D
it could be myoclonus (no need to worry about the name, it's just a fancy medical term for a muscle twitch) myoclonus could be caused by numerous things from not so serious things like vitamin deficiences or much more serious things like kidney/liver failure and tumours. you should get it checked out by a doctor who most probably will put you onto some antiepileptic to stop the twitching
Hi, These kind of hand twitches could be associated with fatigue, stress, anxiety or a form of panic attack. Other possible causes of tremors or twitches could be overactive thyroid, alcohol use, certain medications, alkalosis, and low blood sugar. Sometimes previous injury may cause pinched nerve and may be a reason of tremor but this possibility remains low. Therefore, it is quite essential to thoroughly assess the all possibilities here with the help of a doctor. Hope this helps.

ive hit my funny bone in my left elbow,5 days on got pins+needles and numbness in hand and fingers and neck get worse in the night can u tel me what ive done thank