UNDIAGNOSED
I am a 31 yr. old female, I have symptoms of various sorts for over a year.  Eye pain & swelling, rt. side weakness, tingling on rt. side, now on left as well, fatigue and disoriented.  My doc. ordered an MRI after ayear and it came back as 5mm lesion in white matter of left frontal lobe level of the corona radiata, and two adjacent tiny focal areas in the deep white matter of the rt. frontal lobe superiorly.  Then I had spinal and it came back neg., I have an appt. with eye dr. this week.  My doctor and the neuro. don't think it is MS. I have had all the blood tests done and all were neg. If I don't have MS what else could cause these symptoms?  Any advice appreciated.
Hi Teresa,
Please get yourself evaluated for nerve compression since you have tingling and weakness on your right side. Also get your blood sugar test done for diabetes.Yes i think it is good that you are visiting the opthalmologist to rule out eye problems.Good luck!
MRI brain reported a5mm lesion in the white matter of left frontal lobe.
This suggests no reason to be panicky. kindly be calm.
Have a second opinion from a senior neurologist.
I had my eye exam and everything was the same as two years ago when I had my last exam.  I am still having mild fatigue and rt. sided weakness, the only difference is my left arm sometimes tingles now, and having sharp pains in the left side of my head- it only lasts for seconds? Does my MRI or my symptoms sound like MS?  The radiologist thought so but my doctor doesn't.