Neurology Community
Ulnar Nerve Transposition Post Op

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Ulnar Nerve Transposition Post Op

I had bilateral transposition of the ulnar nerve at the elbow(s) along with carpal tunnel release(s). The first surgery on the right was in June of last year and the second surgery on the left was done in October of last year. My symptoms are worse than prior to surgery. I have been getting Botox injections in my neck muscles for about a year now, every 90 days. I have spasmodic tortucollis with DDD and HNP(s) in my C-spine (severe DDD in my L-spine as well with two failed surgeries).

My hand surgeon has instucted me to find out if the Botox could be causing the loss of dexterity and numbness in my hands. He has also instructed me to further persue the HNP in the C-spine. The PA that injects the Botox denies that Botox could be the cause.

My hands are very weak, I am loosing sensation have numbness and tingling in my hands, I have difficulty with small tasks I loose the sensation that I am carrying things in my hands.

Does anyone have Botox experience and experienced this type of side effect from it?
Or, does this sound like the DDD in the neck is worsening?