Under eye muscle twitching
Under my eye, the muscle is twitching.  I have been reading, watching tv and using the computer.  Would this twitch come from eye strain?
Yes.  I used to get those muscle twitches from time to time.  Whenever I didn't sleep well, I'd get it.  Which sometimes goes hand-in-hand with tired eyes.
I had a twitching eye for six-months once. From my understanding eye twitches are quite common. Not only from eye strain but from fatigue. I realized after worrying about such twitches too much that the real condition I suffered from was hypochondria/health anxiety. If you think this may be you check out the following hypochondria resource for some information about this condition. Whatever you do don't worry too much about the twitching. Take it from someone who has spent literally months twitching, it rarely amounts to much and the best solution is often just to not think about it.

www.hypochondriaoasis.com

Hope this helps
Luc
It is benign twitches. Twitches in the eyes, thumbs and calves are fairly common. Some causes include strenuous workouts, anxiety and electrolyte deficiency. Don't worry about it.
How are you? Blepharospasm or involuntary eyelid twitching is caused by uncontrolled contractions of the muscles around the eyelids. It usually starts with abnormal or excessive blinking that is accompanied by general eye irritation. The excessive blinking may only occur as a result of being exposed to bright lights, being tired or if you are under a great deal of stress. Minor eye twitches usually do not worsen. If they do worsen or persist, it is important to seek the advice of an eye specialist.

I hope this helps. Take care and keep us posted.