Underdeveloped brain
I use to get bad headaches like a hammer banging on the top of my head when i tried to sleep.

I seized and still do at times with simple partials seizures but Im on topamax and it controls those hammer head headaches all gone now!

My brain is underdevloped on the left side and I'm blind in my right eye. I was born early. Mom had 3 or 4 miscarages with me she had some problems at birth.

My fortex the housing of the pituitary the base of it is undeveloped slighty. And the right body of the medually when you look at the MRI it resembles an alcholoic but I dont even drink. As you look at the images from the top of the skull on the right side.

Im am on topamax and Im 59 years old.

Have you ever heard of this before?

Would a VNS help me?

I have been told that I have left lobe epilepsy my diagnosis.

hi my 2 and a half son has epilepsy and a underdeveloped brain i don't know much of what this means. Hes doctor didn't explain it to me well all i know is that he said thats why he has epilepsy. what should i do?