Understanding MRI report?
About four months ago my right shoulder was really hurtung so I went to see the otho doctor about it. Had an MRI done and it showed a little tear in the rotator cuff. He gave me a cortisone injection which did not help. Got another MRI of the c-spine and brachial plexus and the results are this according to the reports.

c-spine MRI:
1. Straightening of the spinal curvature.
2. Disc bulges at the C2-C3, C4-C5 and C6-C7 levels indenting upon the ventral thecal sac.
3. A psoterior disc herniation at the C3-C4 level, impining upon the thecal sac and causing mild to moderate spinal canal stenosis with mile to moderate bilateral neuroforminal narrowing.
4. A posterior disc herniation at the C5-C6 level, impinging upon the thecal sac and causing mild to moderate spinal canal stenosis with modrate right and monderate to severe neuroforminal narrowing.

What does this mean? Went to see the a spine doctor last week and he says " oh your okay it comes with age" So my right arm going numb from shoulder to plam of hand is normal (lol).