Undiagnosable Brain Lesions
Hi I am 48 years old.  I am a survivor of Breast Cancer for about 2 years now.  For the past year and a half I have been experincing numbness in left side of my face, eye.  I have had tremoring in the face, and hands.  The pain in my feet and legs is unbearable at times.  I have trouble keeping my balance as well.  Have had 2 Brain MRI's, the first showed White Lesions, but was undiagnosable, the 2nd showed significant increase in the White Lesions, but after, a spinal tap, multiple blood test, an Evoke Potential test, again it showed undiagnosable.  I also have eye problems, where I have blind spots, and multiple floaters across my eyes.  It is like a curtain across my eyes blocking my vision at times.  I also have severe fatigue.  By the time I get home from work I cannot do anything else.  I have gotten 2 Neurologists opinions.

Had an eye exam, and my eye is healthy, I do need glasses though.  The doctor said that he thinks that the floaters and some of my vison issues is due to the lesions in my brain.  

Any suggestions would  be appreciated.  
Hello.

I appreciate your spirit and congratulate you for the successful fight against breast cancer. The brain lesions seem to have increased as per the second MRI. Your neurologist is probably trying to rule out MS. Multiple Sclerosis is actually a diagnosis of exclusion. When you can't find any other cause, you can diagnose MS.

Another aspect is that of metastasis. Was you breast cancer type told to you? There could be small metastases to the brain. A radiologist should be able to tell you, though, if these are metastases.

Regards
It sounds like sjogrens syndrome. This is most common in women your age. That would explaine the exsesive eye floaters. Does it make your mouth and eyes dry? Does the fatigue sort of feel like a hangover? If this is you. Then I would ask about sjogrens syndrome when you talk to your Dr. Sjogren syndrome is an autoimmune disorder in which the glands that produce tears and saliva are destroyed. The condition may affect many different parts of the body, including the kidneys and lungs.