Unexpected behavior of legs and arms when doing a sudden action
when i suddenly standup or suddenly run or walk my legs and arms are acting like Epilepsy. It is remain for a 30 seconds and after that i will be alright. Again in an another time when i suddenly do
something it will again happen. What is this. I didn't know about what my body is doing. I am too depressed of this. Can anyone please tell me what decease is this
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. Parkinson’s disease is one cause for involuntary movements of the body both localized and generalized.  The other possible causes are systemic lupus erythematosus or lupus, polycythemia rubra vera, anti-cardiolipin antibody syndrome, stroke or transient ischemic attack, thyroid disease, and disorders of calcium, glucose or sodium metabolism. Rare causes include Sydenham's chorea, Huntington's disease, and Wilson's disease. However, almost all of the above mentioned conditions cause numerous other symptoms apart from the involuntary movements. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Okay.. Thanks for the comments... I will explain my probs.. I don't think that my problem will not be the diseases you mentioned. I have this problem for the last nine years. But, I didn't told this to my parents. I am new to internet and find out some webpages like this now.

Ok,, The problems is that I have some irritations on my foots sole and arch. I can't itch with hands on that parts, So I hit my foots arch in floor. So the irritation goes for some hours. It will comes again and i will hit the arch again. I think this cause some parts of my foot.

What you think from this?