Neurology Community
Unexplained swelling of hands, feet, ankles, legs, and face

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I have been having unexplained swelling and pain in both of my legs, ankles and feet.  I am also experiencing swelling of my hands and face.  I have been to the doctor several times for this problem only to be told there is nothing wrong.  All of the xrays, EKGs, and blood work have all come back normal.  I have been given pain meds and sent home.  I have been refered to an orthopedic and a rheumatologist.  Both of these appointments are in late june.  This problem has been going on and getting progressively worse over the last 3months.