Unknown sciatic pain
I fell and injured my back 6 mnths ago. I have had an MRI, EMG, NCV, X-ray and all were negative. The pain I am having happens when I move only (shifting weight, walking, bending backwards) . I am being seen by a neurosurgeon and he says that there is nothing more they can do for me and that there is nothing wrong with me. What else can be done? Is there a test they can do while I am moving instead of laying still on a table? Is it possible that when I move the pop and pain is pinching a nerve ONLY when I move?
Hello dear,
Treatment options are geared toward pain relief.  Pain medications such as NSAIDs, corticosteroids orally or injected, anti-spasm drugs, anti-convulsants to help with the burning pain, and in some cases, narcotic pain relievers are given.
You should go in for Physical therapy such as hydrotherapy, massage, and hot/cold therapy.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a treatment in which a painless electrical current is sent to specific nerves through electrode patches that are placed on the skin. The mild electrical current generates heat that serves to relieve stiffness, improve mobility, and relieve pain
Treatment methods should be focused on pain relief and maintaining quality of life.Although slow, usually these conservative treatments relieve pain.Surgery should be the last option as the results are not consistent and is not always successful. Back exercises and yoga will help  you.

Refer http://www.spineuniverse.com/displayarticle.php/article180.html
Best