Upper body trembling
I'm a 26 year old male with no other medical problems that come to mind. I've also cut out caffeine over a year ago.
Last night I was masturbating, and it was about 30 minutes later than when I usually go to sleep. I stopped for a few moments and got a sort of lightheadedness, felt my heart pounding somewhat. Then my upper body started to tremble, especially my arms, and also my jaw. My hands were shaking badly enough that I could barely type. I could calm myself for a few moments, but it kept returning. I also had a slight feeling of nausea which passed.

This trembling lasted approximately 15 minutes, after which I felt mostly normal (if a bit disturbed) and went to sleep.

I've tried Googling for answers, but couldn't find anything really close. One thing I did read is that if you exert your heart when your body is beginning to go into sleep mode, that there can be some strange effects. Anyone know if this is one of them, or if it could be something else?