Neurology Community
Venous Bleed

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Venous Bleed

I recently suffered a 'Venous bleed' and was admitted into hospital where I stayed for a week. I had a CAT, MRI, Lumber Puncture and two angiograms to ascertain if it was a full blown anorysm which fortunately it was not. I asked the Doctor what was the cause and got the reply that it was random. My question is will I be susceptable to these types of attacks in the future. My Doctor assures me that I'll never get another one but if that's the case - why did I get one in the first place. I have always been in good health and this has been a shock. Any comments?