Venous anomally
What is it? Can it turn into a avm and why aren't doc worried about it?
Hi!
A venous anomaly is a specific arrangement of small blood vessels draining into a central vein. This is usually a harmless condition not requiring any treatment. Usually, the pressure and speed of blood flow is maintained, and there is no cause of concern. Rarely, these anomalies present with high speed blood flow and can either be considered an AVM if they share this flow instability with an artery or they may increase the risk of bleeding and stroke.  Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Hello

Thanks for your responswe.  My last question is..since I have this abnormal vein or vessel...if I hit my head again... im very unlucky with the head...can the vessel pop becasue it is weaker or would the skull protect it. ( My moms trunk fell on my head last ngiht so thats why im asking)

Thanks!