Vibrating Vision
My 19 year old boyfriend is seeing the room vibrate, his eyes are not moving when i look at him but it is extremely overwhelming for him. When he shuts his eyes he sees a mass of bright color, it may not be related, but his head and body hurt. It happens mainly at night, and prevents him from sleeping. He keeps touching things to see if they are moving. It is really scaring both of us.  
See a neurologist.  A brain and C-spine MRI might be helpful.  This sounds like a neurological incident or a central nervous system problem.  I'm not a doctor, but I've had both a brain and c-spine MRI and found out what is causing my vision problems.  I also have body pain.  The nerves that run through the spine can be affected by a variety of things, but spinal compression is one of those things that can cause a lot of symptoms with vision, headaches, body pain, numbness, etc....Best Wishes.