Vibrating foot feeling
I get this weird vibrating feel on my left ankle. It feels as if something is vibrating inside my veins. I'm 19 years old. I've suffered from ingrown toenails on my left toe for about six years, not sure if it's a relevant fact or not.  Also, I drive a standard car and I'm not sure if it's because of clutching that it gets this way. Help?

This discussion is related to faint vibration or 'humming' sensation.
maybe it's poor blood circulation or high blood pressure. Check your blood pressure during the symptoms, in a pharmacy or at home if possible.

if the symptoms are independent from posture, drugs you're taking or other external factors, it's not really normal in your age.

the problem can be originating in the heart or the lungs. do a check up with a cardiologist, EKG, cardiac stress test, echocardiogram.

if you are a smoker it is very important that you give up smoking.
given that you said the vibrating feeling is coming from inside the veins, that wouldn't be a Neurological issue but rather vascular.

although neurological and vascular symptoms can interact, one triggering the other. or can be easily mistaken one with the other.