Neurology Community
Vibrating/humming sensation in chest & muscles
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vibrating/humming sensation in chest & muscles

I have been having issues for several months.  Initially I was awakened by what I can only describe as "muscle vibrations, humming, buzzing".  Usually it was in my chest or stomach.  It has been several weeks, perhaps a month since I have been awakened but now during the day, at no certain time of day or event, I experience the same sensation in varying degrees of severity and in different places physically; deep chest; right stomach; from left to right across the stomach area only; from center chest up to the chin.  It always vibrates/hums enough so that I think others should be able to feel it, were they to touch me, but they do not feel it.  I was not able to get a Dr. appointment until May 2nd and we are remotely located on a military base in Japan.  Suggestions?