Neurology Community
Vibrating sensation throughout my body!?!

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I recently was jumped by 4 guys and was slammed on my head (split my head open, concussion, and serious neck pain), people called 911 and was rushed to the ER where I had a CT-Scan and MRI on my head and neck and they said everything was fine but its been ~4 months since this has happend and every time I put my head down I get a crazy sensation of like my entire body is a, tuning fork when struck, the vibrations are intense, not painful. I am wondering if this is going to lead to something being painful in the future or serious?  If it stays as is, im ok with it but its just not normal.

This discussion is related to Feels like I'm vibrating!.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Your whole body vibration symptoms could be related to diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, Vitamin B complex deficiency, neurological disorder or if you are any vibration jobs (like drilling etc). Nerve studies and nerve test may be helpful to further evaluate the condition. I would recommend evaluating the possibilities here with the help of a doctor. Further referral to a neurologist or endocrinologist may be required to assess the condition. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!
I have the same purring/vibrating feeling usually early in the morning when I am waking up? I have this light weird feeling until I get up, it comes about most everyday.  I have a severe neck injury to 4 disc.
I get this too, mostly in the stomach area. For some reason I feel like it has to do with blood sugar imbalances, but I don't know why I think that. Maybe it's more pronounced after I eat. I thought maybe I was pre-diabetic. Or maybe it could be related to sleep deprivation, since I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in years now and it seems to happen more often when I have an infant to take care of. It's like I can feel my cells humming/multiplying. Almost a jittery feeling, but not exactly and not through the whole body. Anyone else?
My symptoms: vibration in the lower part of my stomach area (feels like cell phone vibrating)
Duration: one week
In my case in had to do with vitamin deficiency. I've been taking vitamin supplement  D and vitamin B for the past couple years, but then stopped for about 3 weeks (and then when vibration in my stomach area began). The vibration stopped after I started to take vitamins again. I no longer have the vibration as long as I'm taking those vitamins.
In my case the vibration in my stomach is dirrecly related to the deficiency of vitamin D and B. Other people might have different deficiencies. comprehensive Blood test would give best picture of what treatment to take. I hope this helps.