Aa
A
A
Close
Vibrating thigh
I have seen a lot of comments about people who feel vibrations on their pockets area due to cellphone use. This is different, a couple of days ago I started feeling this little vibration on my right upper thigh but on the side almost going around to the back of it, I barely use the vibrating feature of my phone but I do own a blackberry, for some reason a lot of comments refer to blackberrys, anyhow, I try to move myu leg, walk around, massage it but it keeps coming back, to explain it better, I feel like is more of a heart beat because between vibrations there's a pause and it might vaguely resemble blood flow as well. If anybody can help me with this besides recommending going to the doctor, it would be great.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Im having the same exact tingly sensation on my upper left mid thigh. It feels like an electric current that comes and goes constantly. I'm not sure what to do! I read that it's called Lermittes sign. ?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You could have a B12 deficiency. Take B12 daily to see if i settles down. It did for me.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I just developed this too.  I'm going to try to take B12, but has anyone discovered any causes of this?  Or other ways to stop it?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank