Neurology Community
Vibrating thigh
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vibrating thigh

I have seen a lot of comments about people who feel vibrations on their pockets area due to cellphone use. This is different, a couple of days ago I started feeling this little vibration on my right upper thigh but on the side almost going around to the back of it, I barely use the vibrating feature of my phone but I do own a blackberry, for some reason a lot of comments refer to blackberrys, anyhow, I try to move myu leg, walk around, massage it but it keeps coming back, to explain it better, I feel like is more of a heart beat because between vibrations there's a pause and it might vaguely resemble blood flow as well. If anybody can help me with this besides recommending going to the doctor, it would be great.
Tags: vibrating, thigh, beat, legs, help, pause, Blood