Vibration from male genital area
My husband has the vibration symptom from right inner upper thigh, which is very close to his right testicle for about few months. We had already done ultrasound, MRI and urine test, even blood test as well. All normal~ But he still feels a cell phone vibration from that area everyday when he is sitting, walking,lying on the bed etc. It is really annoying. I had read some threads here and found that some people thought it minght be 'MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY'. So he started to take the tablets two days ago. up to now, nothing changed..... He seldom used mobile phone and never put it into the pocket~ I don't think it could be related to ' PHANTOM CELL PHONE SYNDROME'~ My husband had genital herpies for nearly 7 years and he just had a knee surgery last August. he also had depression for 6months and took SERTROLINE 50mg per day, but now he has stopped due to the serious side effect. We went to see neurologist several days ago, but she did not diagnosis what was the real problem as well!!
We are very worried about this issue and hope anyone who had the same symptom with my husband or any doctor who has the experiences of treating this vibration, can give us some suggestions!!!  Thanks a lot~~~
PS. Is there any possibility of nerve problem which causes from the lower back?