Vibration in right side of head
I have been experiencing a vibrating sensation (on and off) in my head on the right side.  Mainly when laying down. It has been going on for almost 6 months.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Your head vibration symptoms could be related to diabetes, hormonal dysfunction, Vitamin B complex deficiency, neurological disorder or stress. Nerve studies and nerve test may be helpful to further evaluate the condition. I would recommend evaluating the possibilities here with the help of a doctor. Further referral to a neurologist or endocrinologist may be required to assess the condition. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!