Vibration
What causes a buzzing/vibration in the pelvic area?
For me, it was a problem with the psoas muscle. After an abdominal aortic ultrasound, pelvic ultrasound, visit to the naturopathic doctor, visit to the MD, and bloodwork, my chiropracter honed in on the psoas muscle. When she first started working on it, it got a bit worse, and then she got it to stop! This was after 2 weeks of buzzing for most of the day.
I have had this vibration too. It started in the pelvic area then continued up to my chest. I was very strong last week, very annoying. This week I am now having less vibration and tingling along the left side of my body. Face , arm and leg, again annoying. No pain. My neck feels like it needs a chiropractic adjustment. Wondered if it is a pinched nerve? It was good to see I am not alone in this.  I made an appt with gyn doc in 2wks will ask her about it. There is so many different things people say could be the cause it is mind boggling.  I cant afford going to this and that doc. to figure this out. Hope I can get an answer soon.