Vibrations in my Left Leg
I have suffered the same symtoms as everyone else over the last couple of weeks. But have recently managed to stop the Vibrations by stretching my leg, as if you were stretching ahamstring. This seems to bring relief-it may be temporary but its worth a try.
Hi, Thank you for the question. Your whole body vibration symptoms could be related to diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, Vitamin B complex deficiency, neurological disorder or if you are any vibration jobs (like drilling etc). Nerve studies and nerve test may be helpful to further evaluate the condition. I would recommend evaluating the possibilities here with the help of a doctor. Further referral to a neurologist or endocrinologist may be required to assess the condition. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!