Neurology Community
Vibrations in my left leg

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Viewing 201-321 comments:
I find this interesting that so amny people are having the same symptons
just noticed my buzzing a few weeks go, ionm .y lower left arm. i too thought cell phone. broke my toe monday and have had buzz around ankle a few times today. i have rheumatoid arthritris and have been under immunologist for about 7  years before ra diagniosis, being labeled as "undetermined connective tissue / autoimmune disorder. i am very active and with 2 years on plaquenil, RA is is remission. regular visit to RA doc ion december and probly wont seek med advice om buzzing till see him then. i even read a really strange conspiracy theory about "MRI" type of mass war tactic as to why so .any people are experiencing weird b ody vibrations. check it out for self with google.
I just started feeling (or at least recognizing) the vibration in my left leg last Friday afternoon. I first thought it was the floor vibrating but it kept vibrating when I laid on the couch It happens about every 5 seconds according to the clock and seems to be getting worse.  Today I felt like it might be developing into a dull ache. along with the other sensation.  Made an appointment with a neurologist but can't get in until next Wednesday. I never expected to find anything when I decided to google it a few minutes ago.
I have the same symptom. keep checking my phone a few times a day. have since switched pockets. Happens to my left leg lasts a second or two then stops for several. If i move slowly i can feel it from the out side, which is very weird (actively moving my leg makes it stop happening) . I am 24 active but over weight and it has been happening in some form for years (used to be severe momentary pain so this is kind of an upgrade) any way buck up your probably not dying.
I think mine may be the early stages of Parkinson's disease.
I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but I hope it does somebody some good. I had leg vibrations for the last several months. I mentioned it to my Dr at my last check-up three weeks ago. He advised me to take two Tums three times a day. Since I started that regimen I have had no more vibrations.
I began with a high dose and am now working down to the lowest possible dose to keep symptoms away.
I am a 55 year woman with no other health conditions except mild osteopenia, and I'm not taking any medication for that. The doctor says it's because of a low calcium level, that the synapses required to make the muscles contract do not have enough calcium so they contract too much. I have been taking calcium pills for years, but he says it's the type of calcium in the Tums that is what's required.
Loreen
Thanks for posting that.  I will begin the Tums today.  I'm grateful for any suggestion.  
Vik
My left leg just started vibrating or buzzing yesterday and it won't stop. It's driving me insane. Glad to see others are afflicted with the same thing.  What or Why is it doing this?
I just started feeling my left left leg vibrating a couple of days a ago it happens now about every five secends
Just noticed vibrations in my right leg (rear of knee)
About 1 second long, every 3 to 4 seconds. Kind of annoying...
24 year old male. 6ft 2in. 170 lbs Not on any meds or drugs. No known medical conditions. I"m assuming it's not related to blood flow because of the 3 second interval... Doesn't seem to match my breathing. Must be muscle spasms... Haven't found much online. Not gunna worry about it. Later.
Thanks to the suggestion by mohomm of taking 2 tums with calcium 3 times per day, after 3 days my leg vibrations are gone!  If you are experiencing vibrations in your body it may be because of a calcium deficiency that affects the muscles.  I am a 49 year old female, and in excllent physical condition.  I was not taking calcium prior to the leg vibrations, but now have added Tums to my daily regimen.  What do you have to lose, try it!!
43 in good general health, probably need more exercise... just noticed this vibrating in my left leg (outside thigh) yesterday.  Feels like my cell phone... I am not on any medications other than vitamin supplements and Zirtec for allergies.  

I noticed a tingly sensation on the left side of my neck/shoulder a few months ago that is now gone.  

At first I wondered if they're related, like if a blood clot moved into my leg or something.  But it doesn't hurt at all... just a weird pulsing that I'm probably not going to do anything about except Google research.  Unless someone knows what this is, that is.

I really am surprised to find any hits on this at all.
Mine started yesterday, Mar. 14th.My wife probably thinks I'm nuts.I keep asking her if she feels the vibration.
I have had it in the hip where I too thought it was my cell phone, no big deal.
But yesterday I feel it from my feet to lower back when standing.
lower back and hip when lying down. Mostly left side....WEIRD...
It is becoming unnerving
I have had this pulsing/vibrating sensation for MONTHS in my left side, but only from below my left armpit to about my waist area, and once in a while in my left arm.  It is driving me crazy - even have it when I am sleeping - wakes me up.  Like everyone else, it doesn't hurt; just more annoying than anything.  I have had complete blood work with negative results for everything.  My doctor has checked me multiple times for MS, also negative. I am on high calcium and D3 because I had a hysterectomy in 1997. I am going to try the Tums regimen you describe and see if it works for me like it did for shegolfer. As she said, what do we have to lose. The "logic" about it being a different type of calcium makes some sense.  One question for either mohomm or shegolfer, how long did it take before you saw results?
I've seem to be having this vibration in the outside of my right thigh. Just like most I thought it was my cell phone but it wasn't in my pocket. It's doing it now and driving me nuts. It's not painful yet I wish it would stop. I'm thinking of seeing my doctor because it has been happening almost every day for 2 to 3 weeks now. If it is something serious I would like to catch it soon.

I'm 46 and on medication for my cholesterol. I've started changing my eating habits and exercise a little off and on but hoping to establish a routine of at least 3 days a week. I hope this can eliminate some of the problems I'm having.
I know what you're talking about, I have it as well and I don't have a clue on what to do about it as well. It's really crazy though, the vibration in my thighs and legs plus the pevlic area, and sometimes I can feel it it going down into my shoes. I have no clue what to do, and my mom just laughs about this problems. I'm also in high school, and it's driving my friends away... Do you have any tips that could help me keep these vibrations quiet..? :(
I have that weird sensation all day lomg. It is at work or at home at rest. I have had it for a couple of years, I used to think it was my cell phone. Sometimes it is the upper right thigh but mostly the upper left thigh
I'm a 24 year old male who after playing ice hockey last winter came down with an unbelievably sore right calf. After going into the doctor, radiologist, hematologist, and cardiologist... they explained to me that it was a blood clot. I am pretty active, work out 2-3 times a week, the whole works. I have recently take up smoking though and my Dad has gotten clots before, except he was 61 years old. They found this to be strange but they put me on Coumadin, a blood thinner, and told me to take it everyday for 5 months. Well, I stupidly was not consistent with the Coumadin dosage and would often times miss. When I'd go into the doc and get my blood levels checked they were extremely upset and explained this could be life and death. The clot could break off and go into my brain. The next week, I lost the bottle with my prescription and kind of ignored it. Now, I have this exact pain you all are talking about. A feeling of my cell phone ringing in my left pants pocket. I am almost certain it has something to do with this blood clotting thing. Maybe I'm thinking it up too much. It's just SO annoying. Hope this helps
Hi there,

Well it certainly is nice to know that I'm not the only person with this weird condition lol.  My left leg (somewhere beneath my knee) has been vibrating for about two weeks now.  I thought the same as all of you. I thought it was my cell phone because that is exactly what it feels like when it vibrates.  

I went to the doctor a week ago for a birth control prescription and just happened to mention my vibrating leg muscle to the doc. She had me do five different blood tests which I just happened to write down so I could google later. These are the tests : B12 - 82607, Folic Acid - 82746, TSH - 84443, Free T4 - 84439, Chem Profile 14 - 80053!  She also wrote "Sensory changes" for the reason for testing and for them to check my D2 levels and CPK level.

I also mentioned to her how I thought the vibrations might be happening because I am pretty hard on my legs. I am the drummer in my churches worship team and when ever I'm not beating on my drums I'm beating on my legs with my drum sticks. So I thought I might have caused some damage!  I am also getting married this Saturday May 21st and have been under ALOT of stress as you can imagine so I'm sure that has to do with it. I'm also a HUGE coffee addict.  I drink several cups everyday.  Also I believe I need to go to a chiropractor because I slept funny about 2 months ago and my neck has not been right since.  It is painful to turn and cracks and pops on it's own... which is painful as well!!  

My self diagnosis is  -  Too much coffee, too much stress, neck problems causing a pinched nerve or something!  I go back on June 6th and will let you know what my results are!

Best,
-Hannah27486
I too get a vibration feeling below my knees, it feels like that feeling if you've been drilling or sanding for a long time.  I stopped drinking tea, and it went away.  I now drink decaf, and it keeps it at bay.  I do have artificial sweetners, but they don't seem to make a difference.  The 2 doctors I've asked about, have never heard of tea causing it, so good to find people on here that have found a similar solution.  I'm not going mad!  Unfortunately for me I have ME so I do get a lot more tired without the stimulant, but the leg pain made my life unbearable.  
getting a good Lyme test by a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor is good bet these days.. I have Late Stage 3 Lyme disease and vibrations in my legs has been a big problem almost like they are plugged into an electrical socket.. Many Lyme patients have this problem along with muscle spasms too as the Lyme gets into the brain, i have neuro Lyme now because i went 7 years undiagnosed.. testing for Lyme is unreliable and test must be done by a Literate because they know best on what tests to order and how to read them properly..
I started taking Lisinopril 3 months ago, my blood pressure was great but I started feeling like my body was vibrating when I was resting....its a very disturbing feeling.  Stopped the Lisinopril cold turkey 2 weeks ago, but Im still vibrating...my dr. acts like im crazy.  Anybody else had this side effect from Lisinopril?
Yep, I started that med about 4 yrs. ago and have been vibrating ever since.  However, my husband started it at the same time and does not vibrate.  Let me tell you from experience, anybody you mention this to will treat you like you're crazy.  I have given up trying to figure it out and am now learning to deal with it.  And brother, it ain't easy.  Of all the crazy crap that could bother a person, this is the wierdest.  If I didn't adopt this attitude I would lose my mind.  Good luck.
Hannah,
Your doctor recommended several tests.  Did any of those tests come back positive? Thanks.
First, I am so surprised and pleased to see this is not an uncommon sensation in some people. The feeling of a vibrating cell phone is exactly how I described it to someone before checking on the Internet. So fascinated to read these are the exact words others used to describe the sensation.

I have also been feeling unusually achy lately and wondered about undected Lyme. I live in an area that has a lot of Lyme and I am an avid gardener.  In addition, I stopped taking Calcium last winter per Dr's recommendation.  So many things to consider...thanks for the post about Lyme.  
No problem, Lyme is in all states now and is epidemic now in America growing ten times faster than AIDS now.. Main stream will tell you differently and are for some reason downplaying the facts.. You can watch the movie Under Our Skin over here for free... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Late-Stage-Lyme-Disease/231437976899690
Hi again,

Well it has been quite a while since my last post. The results from my blood tests showed that my vitamin D levels were really low so as a result my doctor put me on to a really high prescription dose of Vit D.  For the few weeks that I was on the prescription I didn't notice any cessation in my leg vibrations. I am still experiencing them and they have also increased to my feet, thighs and hips.  I'm debating giving up caffeine!
Just 2 days ago, my left leg started to vibrate as well. 6 inch by 3 inch patch below the knee on the outside of left leg. It's vibrates mostly when I am sitting around. Virbates for about 4 seconds and then stops like a switch was flipped off. Comes back with irregularity.  Feels almost like a very weak electric current. I don't notice it (or doesn't occur) when I'm active. Does this sound like what you all have?  If so, it seems from the posts that it's a bit of a mystery.
I am amazed at how many ppl with same symptom!! I also feel it my inner left ankle area?? What is going on?? Maybe your testing will shed some light?? Please inform....:)  God Bless, Lori
    I started these vibrations about three months ago.  Mine are all over my entire body.   Sometimes they're rather light, but sometimes they are quite intense and scary.  When they are in my chest area, it's harder to breathe and seem to take away all my strength.   Mostly they happen upon waking in the morning and disappear as soon as I arise out of bed.
     After seeing a neurologist, he found my B6 was extremely high, so we discontinued my multivitamin.   The vibrations seemed to gradually decrease to a lesser level, but the past few days have greatly increased both in intensity and frequency.  
      Will see doc this next week to find out the "next step".  
       Good luck to all of you who have this mysterious symptom.  It's nice to know you're not the only one though.
So much for good vibrations! More like unwanted vibrations. My wife and I woke up at about 3 am this morning having this " cell phone vibrations" while our phones were clearly being charged about  2  feet across the room. I read about these symptoms being related to having a mild stroke. But when my wife said the she had been having the same experience only a week ago I thought what is the likelihood?  This Lyme matter is quite interesting please keep the posts coming. Hopefully, this doesn't come as a fright to anyone but this sounds like a new phenomenon that eve doctors are clueless about. Hopefully, I am wrong.
I have had the leg/hip vibrations for about 3 years now. 2 ultra sounds on my legs with no results. Vascular and Nurology have no idea. Pinched nurve, possible. I get the sensation in both legs, although the left is more often. I'm getting ready to retire from the military, so regardless of the cause, I'm making sure that the "VIBRATIONS" are at least documented in my medical record.
I'm 18, in fantastic physical shape as i'm a varsity pole vaulter for the high school. Whenever I'm sitting down i'll have those irregular pulses in my left upper hamstring right below the butt. Never painful but rather obnoxious. Don't know if anyone else noticed this or not but for about 2 weeks prior to this id get up from sitting with a weird numb sensation in the same spot that would go away as i stood up. Almost as if i had iced the area, but it wasnt cold, just unresponsive. It could easily be from a nerve or back issue as pole vaulting incorrectly, even once or twice on a given day, can lead do some serious lower back stress. Other than that I can think of no reason for this to be occuring. I feel likes it less muscular and more veinous, simply because the leg doesnt react like it would if it was a spasm nor can you feel it easily from the outside.
thought i would have a hard time finding something on this. but i see it is common. i have vibrating sensation in lower half of my body. doc tried to say panic/anxiety. but i knew it wasn't.
now i see, it could be that crappy heart, or obesity or another logical explanation.
they always go to the "mental" problems. I know better and will have the others checked out.
thanks everyone.
Hi There Dee,
I have also had these buzzing/vibrations for at least a couple years now. I used to get them all over my body, even on my head and face. It used to feel like I had ants crawling all over me. At first I thought I was going to go nuts. I didn't think I could live this way. I mainly get it at night or when I am sitting. I guess I feel it when I am not moving. I too went to a couple Doctors and no one seems to know what it is. I kind of gave up. My general physician said it might be from caffeine intake, so I lowered how much I would drink. I decided to take vitamins and "tranquility" type of supplements since it seemed like it was a nerve thing. I try to take in alot of deep breaths and try to relax alot. Since it started it has gotten alot better. I now only have it in both my legs. Recently it stopped momentarily for about 30 seconds and it shocked me at how normal I felt. I can't remember what it feels like not to buzz and vibrate all day.
If you find out any information please email me "***@****"
35,
-My left leg above the knee, the knee, and just below the knee started buzzing. It's only slightly annoying...no pain, doesn't take my focus away from work or tv but. Off and on buzzing only when I'm sitting.

- I've tried massaging the leg while I'm sitting. Doesn't seem to make a difference.
- I've tried improving my posture without any effect.

-Recently purchased a non-anti-static chair mat...didn't know it wasn't anti-static until i got it home. It's been shocking the hell outta me during these dry winter month.
-I Just moved into a older place.
-I'm a Programmer so I sit a lot, though I just purchased a Stand Up desk which I spend a couple hours or half a day at usually.
-I don't exercise and I have poor sleeping habits. I get enough but it's erratic.

I'm not going to a neurologist or chiropractor. Usually these tiny issues just goes away after time. I'm just wondering if there's a magical solution.

Next step is taking away this stupid chair mat that's shocking the hell outta me to see what happens.
Just started experiencing the vibrating sensation in my left hamstring area last Saturday morning.  Some things to note after reading these posts....

1.  I've had no major accidents or back problems at all.
2.  The vibrations just started in the dead of winter (in Minnesota), so nothing to do with Lyme's disease (for me anyway).
3.  I have an upcoming trip to Germany for work that has been on my mind, in the middle of finishing our basement and other somewhat stressful things going on.

I was thinking about seeing my family doctor, but I think I will give it another week or so to see how it goes since it seems like it is a stress related issue.  Two interesting posts above about how taking 2 Tumms three times a day worked for them have me intruiged as supposedly the type of calcium in them could be what the nerve needs and I know I haven't been drinking anywhere near as much milk as I have in the past.  So I might give that a try if the vibration doesn't go away in a couple weeks (after the Germany trip).

Best of luck to all!
I see from the post that the vibrations can move from one leg to another, has anybody had these move from the legs to the upper torso/upper abdomen?  
Hey it's been a month or so. So here's an update. My vibrations rare completely gone. Slowly i n noticed they weren't happening. They did spread up and over my left knee prior to disappearing. To be honest, I believe it was due to stress. I exercised more, did yoga, spent some time relaxing. Then it went away.  I'm vibration free at this point. Hope the best for everyone else.
I am inclined to agree with the nerve damage or circulation issues and possibly needing to go to neurologist rather than the arthritis for 2 reasons... 1. I have experienced the same sensation and all arthritis types have been ruled out for me. I also have had injuries years back from a wreck.  2. I am a nursing student that has done research papers on the types of arthritis;  though tingling can sometimes be associated w/arthritis the vibration sensation being discussed here was never mentioned.  I am trying to get time outside all my regular studies to investigate this further. Will let ya know what I find if ya'll don't get an actual medical response.
i am thirty and explain the feeling the same way cell phone in my pocket i also have very stiff muscles and joints cant move very well since this started
I've had buzzing in legs and body on and off for over 10 years
hi...
im having the same vibrations sensations in my right leg and sometimes I becum numb on my whole right side.... i just wane knw did u get help with that and wt did u get to stop the sensations
Try the tums like mohomm recommended.  A lack of calcium can cause this.  Start with the two tums three times a day and asa symptoms go away decrease.  
I just checked this forum this am because I had vibrations in my left knee all day yesterday, woke up just the same.  After reading mohomm's recommendation I remembered I didn't have my yogurt yesterday am like I always do.  I went and ate the yogurt and vibrations are gone.  
Tell your mom she is insame to laugh at you.  I have a 14 year old son and have saved his life a couple of times (literally) because I always took him seriously even when the doctors didn't.  Most of the time doctors are ignorant.  
Exact same thing as everyone else , crazy vibration in my leg and foot , googled it and found my way here ...
Try the tums like mohomm recommended.

I took a Viactiv Calcium chew with vitamins D and K after reading this thread. My legs felt relief almost immediately. My left calf went from buzzing to just sore within minutes.

I had been having vibrations in mainly my left leg, sometimes right, on and off for the past 5 months. The calcium stopped my calf buzzing, but my left knee still feels strange. I think because I sit crossed-legged too much?  

Thanks for the great tips.
Oh my. That is so worth a try now isn't it.  If it continues after the TUMS trick I see go to Neuro.

Thanks for sharing.
Mine started about a week ago and driving me crazy.  In my pelvis/lower abdomen area.  It makes me think that it's something spamming.  Sort of like when your eyelid goes into spasms off and on.  I'm just getting over the eye stuff lately...it's getting better but now this.  Wonder if it's sort of the same thing   My job breeds stress so could be connected.
Calcium!!  Bottom line - calcium!!  

Me and my family are all very health conscience.  We are runners.  I am 50 years old, in excellent health and pretty careful what I eat.  I've been athletic all my life.  I had a total hysterectomy in 2007(ovaries, too) and now take bio-identical hormones (which are awesome for me-btw) and select supplements daily.  About two weeks ago, I noticed the "buzzing" or "vibration" in my left thigh. Like everyone else, I reached for my phone, to find no call or text.  Weird....then, I thought it was  just a muscle spasm from a recent work-out.  But like everyone else on this post, it didn't go away, and it started to worry me.

But thank goodness for this post!!!  When I read a few of you talking about calcium, it dawned on me.  I had stopped taking my calcium supplement because I thought I was getting enough in my diet.  So, I immediately took 1,200 mg and guess what - within in 2 hours, the buzzing stopped for the first time in those two weeks.  It started again the next morning.  After reading mohomms' doctor recommendation to take Tum's three times a day, I realized the supplement needs to be spread out.  So, I started taking 1-600mg of calcium (WITH my D3- VERY important to take it with D3 because D3 helps immensely with the absorption of the Calcium) in the morning and another 600mg with an extra Magnesium in the evening.(extra Magnesium to help keep the pipes flowing since Calcium can constipate you). I've done this now for 5 days and the vibration is gone.  It has made me even more sensitive to what my body is doing (vibrations, spasms, etc)  because it is now obvious that is the bodies way of telling you something is out of balance.

Although mohomm has had good results with Tums, and Bravo for that, I am concerned about taking an anti-acid on a regular basis.  An anti-acid does just that - reduces the acid in your stomach - which your stomach actually needs to break down the proteins we are trying to process.  Stopping that process for a prolonged amount of time can start another whole set of problems.

Anyway - I am so pleased everyone has taken the time to share their concerns because it has saved me a trip(or several trips in some folks cases) to the doctor of which they'd scratch their heads and say, "....well, not sure....", and have to pay a ton for that answer.  

We try to be more pro-active rather than re-active in our family health.  We will go to a conventional doctor when needed, but I enjoy going to a homeopathic or naturopathic specialist who supports our aim to try to head any problems off before they start!  Good luck everyone!!
Footnote- several days later....just an FYI-now that I'm back on my calcium supplement, I've discovered I can back down to just one a day again with no vibration.  This is interesting.....
has anyone experienced severe charlie horses in legs along with the "buzzing"?  I have them from my toes to my groin. Doctor is stumped and even laughed at me for seeking medical help for leg cramps.  I am looking for another Doctor.  Meanwhile, could use your input.  Thanks
Hi, im a 33 year old male and just started to have the same vibrating leg issues. I started to get back into shape and i excercise about 4 times a week and i know i dont drink enough water. My friend a workout, gymnastic freak told me that she used to get them all the time. and found that its muscle spasms and i need to drink more water. stay hydrated. it has been going crazy today and annoying to boot. So I'm on my third bottle and seems to help a little.
We're immersed in signals of every type, from cell phone to TV to computer, some people are also subject to directed energy.

One thing you can try to relieve the tingling in your legs, even if it doesn't stop it coming back, is to place a box on the floor (shoe box or similar) and put your feet on it. In some strange way it helps.
Feeling the same vibrations in left leg, foot/heel, every 2 to 5 seconds, and also for some reason wanted some TUMS today because of heart burn type tummy symptoms..feels like a circulatory thing, like the pumping of my heart...I'm in good shape, 50 years old, jog a mile every day and work out regularly, and had a blood test recently that says I'm good on all levels.  I don't think the vibrations are a bad thing, no pain just a wierd feeling.
I remember similar sciatica feeling after driving for 5 hours, hoping it's not that.
Like others, I am amazed to find this board after googling my symptoms.  My left leg has been vibrating for about 2 weeks, with increased frequency throughout the day, mainly when I'm walking.  I laughed about the cell phone on vibrate comments because that is exactly how I've bene describing it.  I have an appt with an orthopedic doctor next week becuase I've also had tightness in the same leg when I get out of bed (the first few steps are painful) for a few months now and I thought they were related but perhaps not.

Anyway, I'm posting here to document myself as another "pre-trial" case study for the Tums/calcium.  I will pick some up and post if it worked or at elast seemed to help!
Thanks for your post!  I am also experiencing this vibrating in my left leg.  I am a 33 year old healthy female.  I am going to try the tums right away and get a calcium suppliment when I get off work.  I agree that taking an antacid for an extended amount of time is a bad idea.  I'm glad you suggested a calcium suppliment instead.
I am betting that we have a person who sits in a hard chair with the back of her legs along the edge. We short people have this problem. That is where
the box comes in, as a step stool just tall enough to take the pressure off
the back of the leg. It raises the legs up just enough. It also gives you a lap now that you never had before. The cat loves it.
Same exact problem anyone here still alive of alluded from this or what? I'm hoping someone had or has something to tell about this problem I haven't yet seen a doctard for? Please anyone help leg vibrates badly can't take it much linger have Titanium in my back from fusion. Have diabetes have kidney Desease have high blood pressure and have had two heart attacks all messed up didn't need this problem at all please tell me it's a potassium deficiency or something but I need some truth I know doctards will ignore this and say it's nothing Irtysh dont know.
Please tell me your diagnosis it if not y'all probably died of a stroke or something maybe that's what's happening?
Someone please answer legs vibration now like crazy I know I hate doctards and they usually only treat symptoms and have no clue.
Please help leg is vibrating like crazy and won't stop it
I'm diabetic I'm ex back surgery patient I have kidney Desease I have high blood pressure treated and have had two major heart attacks what do I do take a nitro pill or jump of a cliff lol please help this vibration could drive you crazy
Greetings from South America. I am pleased to see I am not crazy about a mobile phone in my left leg. I will try calcium, but there is an issue I want to understand: if the problem is about calcium level, why the problem, for many of us, is in the left leg and not in both, right and left?
  a couple years ago I was frantically searching for a reason for my weird buzzing sensation, anxiety etc......had an MRI because they thought it might be MS (it wasn't) nerve testing etc......I've just recently been diagnosed with hyperparathyroid desease. A high blood calcium and high PTH is how they diagnose it....a simple blood test. I had asked my Dr. for these tests a couple of years ago and he refused to order them. In stead, he wanted to put me on antidepressents....

Anyway, that's my story...hopefully it is helpful to some of you!
I take several Tums per day, and I eat a cup of plain non-fat yogurt every morning and I started feeling vibrations in my right hip about a year ago. Now I have a chronic hip ache as well, nothing shows up on an MRI, so I think it may be piriformina syndrome in my hip pinching mu sciatic nerve. I've been stretching that muscle and the vibrations have increased. I am a 46 year old female, I've had four children, one very recently.
From everything I've read, it always seems to be the left, including my own (thought it was just the dog snoring/dreaming at first).  I do not have a high calcium intake.  I suspect it is a specific nerve anomaly that can be triggered by more than one factor.
Weird. I am having this vibration in my right thigh and only a few to several times per day.  It is not yet driving me crazy, but would love to know the cause!  Am on a calcium supplement and hate to take Tums regularly! That can't be good for you, can it? So hoping it is NOT Parkinson's or some other oddity!!!
My left leg started vibrating in my left pocket area every few seconds just like a cell phone a few days ago.  I found this sight and saw the post about taking 2 Tums for calcium.  I took 2 and within 20 minutes it pretty much stopped.  It really did work for me and am so thankful..it was driving me crazy! :)
Have you checked the schedule that either the electrical, cable or wireless companies that you subscribe to use to send updates via RF or microwave signals to your devices?  Somewhere I read something that makes me wonder about So called Smartmeters, and microwave programming updates sent to devices in the home causes an empathetic resonance type reaction in our nerves that essentially change or interrupt the activity in our nervous system. In New Mexico for instance , consumers may opt out of Smartmeters because of RF effects.. let me know if you and you wife experience these vibrations at regular intervals together.  Radiation and such comes on a direct pathway from a satellite to a device, are you possibly in its path? Also Internet sources on the new ideas about close contact with pulsed radiation sources like cellphones, may cause something like pitting in cell membranes over time that are the more fluid types of cells like nerve cells, please let me know if you have any ideas because I have had similar vibration type symptoms.
Has anyone answered your question?  I also have them in my left leg only now..
Drummer sounds pretty cool. My Vibration is actually in my Right Quad between my Hip and my Knee. Strethching may also stop your symtoms (symptoms). My question to you is do you drink enough water during your day as well as everyone else on here ?? Water is our Number 1 problem. People just don't drink straight water anymore !! We add flavors to it drink more soda and coffee then we should and BAM Vibrations start bouncing on us. I have not had this for sometime but, I have had to much Junk food soda and yes Coffee for the past week. Recovering from Turkey and Pumkin Pie lol Holiday. The Calcium in our milk could hold us for a minute but, when you keep sucking down that caffine it's bound to get you wired and your body needs to shake to warn us hmmmmm something ain't quite right Doc !! Y E S Stress is another HUGE part of that gig. Your Drumming Hannah should help in removing all your stress but, you gots to drink your water Gurl !!! Try the TUMS gig that's a teaser for a minute but, cut your intake of other liquids in half and DRINK MORE WATER !!! : )~   Have a Great One
Joining the vibration party....just started yesterday, upper left thigh/groin area, pretty constant. Very much like the cell phone vibrating that everyone is comparing it too. In my forties, good health, it has just come out of the blue.
Will be trying the calcium supplements, and will post my results in a day or two. Glad to know that I am not alone in this. Very curious though that it is common to read that it is the upper left thigh with a lot of individuals. It seems there must be a common thread, a pinched nerve, a deficiency of some kind etc..

I am greatful for this forum.
I have had the same vibrating feeling in both my legs and in my left arm. Along with the vibrations I have extreme pain and severe muscle wasting in my left leg. I also have extreme hyper sensitivity to where even the lightest touch its extremely painful, to the point if where it brings me too tears. I also have where my limbs will turn dark purple and get extremely cold and my nails will not grow and crack and break and the hair on my legs won't grow anymore. This nightmare started after a knee surgery gone wrong in 2009. I have been experiencing this for going on 4 yrs now. Having been to more doctors than I can count and have been told it was all I'm my head. Finally after a year of dealing with this on my own I found a doctor that had told me that I was not crazy and that I have Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Disorder.  Please look into this disorder and if my story sounds familiar. This disorder had taken so much from me, and if its caught early you have a better chance of recovery. Mine started in my left leg and spread to my lower back, them my left arm and now my right leg. It has effected my ability to walk, which I can no longer do without the aid of fore arm crutches. My left arm on good days shakes constantly, I can barely grip anything, and on bad days it turns dark purple and turns inward and my hand locks up into a claw shape and I can not move it for weeks. I have been through 3 spinal nerve blocks, have had a spinal cord stimulator put in and  of physical therapy and I am not getting any better.  I am 33yrs old and can no longer live by myself, work or drive. As the days go by, I still hold onto hope that someday I'm gonna wake up and this will all have been a dream. Its nice to dream sometime...
I know this may seem strange to most, but I know people have been feeling it also. From years of research, I have come to a conclusion. It is all apart of our ascension process. This is how it works.

"Typically feeling inner body vibrations that feel rather like a mild electric current running inside you. It vibrates, buzz’s, and even mildly shakes you from deep inside your physical body. It is painless and isn’t that a nice change!

Over the months and years this inner body vibration will move around inside your body. You’ll feel it low in your base area, then higher in your belly area where it moves around and doesn’t remain in just one area in each section of your body. It will slowly move around your core, typically from bottom to top.

It’s easiest to feel this inner body vibrating when you’ve been asleep and suddenly awaken. While laying there quietly in the middle of the night it’s easy to feel a strong vibrating or buzzing energy inside your body. It runs in on/off cycles of a few seconds on and less seconds off. This perfectly timed pattern will repeat until you can safely cope with the vibration running for longer and longer periods.

Eventually this inner body vibrating energy increases to the point where it runs or is “ON” constantly inside your body and there’s no more periods where it’s “OFF” at all. This will take time however. At this point know that you are running and housing within your physical body and self a much higher frequency Light Energy than you ever could have done and survived before.

Once your whole physical body has been Rewired, it enters your head/brain and then that process begins. Stair steps remember or we wouldn't survive The Process."

That was an excerpt from a blog post I came across. If you want to read the whole post so you can understand it better click here: http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/kundalini-rising-the-rewiring-process/. It's NOT a medical problem as we think, because if that were the case, why is it that no doctor can verify what it is? They only assume. Just know that all we thought we knew about life, ourselves, and the universe were all wrong and now everything is coming out into the open and the information is available to anyone. You'll start to feel and understand things clearer as these symptoms appear. Only YOU will know when that time comes. I already know from this post alone, that many will read my post and think, he must be out of his mind, but this is real and it IS happening and I'm not ashamed to speak about because of what people might think. I'm just sharing some valuable knowledge with you and hope that many will open up their eyes, hearts, and minds to this as it will all come out at one point or another.
Hi All,

I hope this helps someone.

two days ago, I started feeling vibrations in my lower left leg (i had had serious pains in my left knee) hence I thought were the reasons for the vibrations.

luckily, I found this site....I only read a few comments and found that some doctor had recommended TUMS because they had some kind of calcium...blah blah blah....

some folks commented that the TUMS worked....so last night i went looking for TUMS. found them in sainsburys...I also bought OSTEOCARE ORIGINAL....from sainsbury's as well....as it says on the pack that it is UK's number one bone health fomula....(I thought to myself the bone needs some calcium innit?? so why not try them all)

well  i took some 10 tabs of TUMS last night(it says 16/day maximum so why not??? the vibrations were driving me beyond bananas) and 2 tabs of the OSTEOCARE.

WAOW WOW WOW.....i woke up in the middle of the night and found myself searching for the vobrations...they were GONE GONE GONE......even my knee feels much much more better...

I guess for every one having some kind of body vibration...its probably the body crying out for some calcium, mangnesium or vitamin d3...so go try out these tablets mentioned above....they are not prescription drugs or anything but sold over the counter so its definitely worth a try.

I will now take these regurlarly.....

Good luck...and I hope you find something that works for you soonest.

HAPPY
I just came down with this issue today around 2pm. Haven't tried the tums yet. I think the reason the tums might work is it might be a digestive issue: your stomach or intestines are vibrating along some nerve that runs down the left side. Tums probably helps your stomach. Make sense?
Hi, are you a beliver in Jesus Christ?  I saw your post and I too have been having the vibrations!  I have noticed them after I have earnestly prayed to God to become more like Him and to walk in His fullness!  The first time was in my core base area for a couple of days (4 months ago), then recently it has moved to my right ankle.  For some reason, I feel that it is something Spiritual.  Will not except anything phyically wrong because I know that I have been healed by the stripes of Jesus!  But for whatever reason that He is allowing it to happen in my body, I know it has some purpose!  It was good to see your post, it was the only one that I read that had some other explanation other that a phyical elment.  Have you gained any other incite since your last post?
My husband had these same vibration sensations all day yesterday. I searched online because I was concerned that it was caused by something serious. After reading all these comments, I gave him a Viactiv calcium chew. Almost instantly the vibrations were gone. Absolutely amazing! Thanks to those of you who took the time to post comments.  
I have been having this same sensation for about a month.  I find it very strange that most everyone is describing the same feeling.  It is in my left leg, where I keep my cell in that pocket, I always think its my phone but its not.  I have recently been  experiencing a dull pain in my left hip, not sure if that is because I am tensing up knowing I have this weird vibrating leg.  I guess I will ask my Doctor. was afraid to say anything to co workers, that they may think I'm a little nuts. But another co worker says she has the same thing???
Dear mohomm, yesterday I Googled “vibration in left leg” and found your post!  Tums has calcium carbonate which I have been taking daily at 1500 mgm. However, yesterday I took a total of 3000 mgm and the vibrations which occurred every few seconds completely stopped within a few hours! Thank you so much for your post!
Thank The Lord I thought I was crazy saying to my daughter what have you got on the lounge vibrating looking for my phone now lmao thanks for making me sain
Perfect.. I'm sooo glad I found this.. I will try the Tums right away.. Gonna get some as soon as the pharmacy opens.. I'm all the way in Jamaica and yes I felling the vibrations right now. I hope this works because this is sooo annoying
What a strange surprise to find this site with other people describing the same sensation I have been having!  I have only felt it in my right leg.  After reading many of the mentions of calcium I'll be trying that, before I continue worrying about this strange feeling.  Hope it works - the vibration is very disconcerting!
Hi, This is mohomm, three years after my original posting. I still take Tums. I now take one a day, and have no leg vibrations unless I neglect to take them. I'm so glad I posted back then, because I can see that several people were helped!
Loreen
Greg - Go back and re-read the past postings about Tums before you spend time/money on the Dr.
I have been vibrating now for the last 6 months non-stop, abdomen and both legs. As of 3 months ago, my legs also started to ache, the more I walk the more they will hurt at rest. If I'm on my feet too much in a day I will have a terrible leg cramp later in the day. Primary Dr. says restless leg, so does neurologist, I think they need to go back to school! Going to try the Tums thing and hope it works!
So I stumbled across this website because I woke up Monday morning with this vibration in my....(wait for it) left leg.  Absolutely had me losing my mind because it literally felt like my cellphone was vibrating.  When I had my phone in my hand and my leg was still vibrating I knew there was an issue.  I've seen multiple comments about how successful TUMS have been.  Being a former athlete, now just a 43 year old Dad, decent shape. No marathons, however I can still play basketball with my 19yr old nephew and run around the pitch. I assumed the "sensation" was due to dehydration of some sort, so I started banging down alot of water.  Didnt work.  I found this site, went and bought Extra 750 MG Sugar Free TUMS.  I banged down four of them in the car.  Voila, legs vibrations are no more.  Thanks to all for your help.
Hi, I have been reading many forums about these vibrations and you are the first person to mention Lisinopril.  I am on it too. I am on other meds including Humira which can have neurological side effects.  My vibrating started in my right leg and lower abdomen but has now taken on a really annoying location, my penis.  It is not a joke and is driving me nuts.  For those here who think it is muscle spasms, there are no muscles in the penis.  What I don’t understand is if so many people are having these symptoms, why hasn’t the medical community picked up on it?  I also have tremors in my left hand.
Just a note.  I get them in my penis.  There are no muscles in the penis so I'm sure they are not caused by muscle spasms.
Just discovered this thread.

I've been having this tingling/vibration and twitching in my lower left leg for about 30 years now.   When it started back in the 80s, I was checked for MS and had a nerve conduction test done.  Everything was normal.   The neurologist gave me a diagnosis of "nerve root irritation" or something like.    I'm now 51, and am now experiencing an increase in symptoms.   I went to a new PCP and she wants to get to the bottom of this, and I wouldn't mind either as it's getting harder and harder for my brain to filter out the symptoms...especially at night.

So far, the circulation test has come back normal.  I'll get the nerve conduction results on Monday hopefully.   The doc who did the tests thinks the problem may be originating in my lower back where I know I have a degenerating disc with a protrusion (based on an MRI from 10 years for something unrelated).  

Meanwhile, what the heck, I'll try tums, although I think I get plenty of calcium.
Didn't think I would find so many folks suffering/complaining about this symptom. The cell phone buzz feeling just started about 30 mins ago and it won't stop. It's really weird too. No pain associated with it but just bizarre. I ate a banana and need to start a tums w/calcium regiment I suppose.
Just joined this medhelp today.

I am 64.  I started to have vibration on my right foot a few days back.
I was surfing the internet when it first strike, just a few times than stop.
Woke up next morning and than the vibration started on and off.
I do have high blood pressure (but on daily medication).  Drank lots of beers for years.  Any feedback is much appreciated.  
I had the same rhythmic vibration like a cell phone in my right leg just above the knee. It was going on 24 hours a day for the past 3-4 weeks. I thought about what was different in my life and after a few days I realized that the medication I take for my stomach, Pantoprazole (like pepcid) was a different generic brand than usual. I went back to the old generic brand and within 24 hours the vibration had stopped. I did some research and found that someone else had the same side effect when they changed to a different brand of stomach meds. So it looks like that for some people it may be a side effect to medication.
My right foot vibration had stopped 2 days ago.  After reading so many
posts from others who had shared their experiences.

This is what I had done.

Stop drinking alcoholic drinks. (for me was beer)
Went for 2 sessions TCM acupuncture treatment
Took vitamin B complex  and also calcium capsules.
Drank milk, tomatoe juice and eat some  yoghurt.
Excercise a bit,  walked 4 km daily.

So far so good, was lucky I only suffered for one week of vibration.
Like others here I was amazed to find all you fellow 'sufferers'. I have had an intermittent buzz - always describe it as like a mobile phone in my pocket but lower down in my - yes - left thigh! This 48 hours it has been coming every 5 seconds or so when i finish work (stand all day) i notice it and all night long - it kept me awake til 4 am last night.
I am interested in the calcium connection as I do have oesteopenia diagnosed some years back but am not taking calcium for it though it was perscribed originally. In addition I have been drinking much less milk over last 4 months as part of a regime to loose weight - well within my BMI normal range now having lost half a stone. Also cut down on cheeses, yogurts too!
Another possible connection is my stomach acid has been high these last 2 days - well burning indigestion when i go to bed ! This is not usual. I don't think I am uNduly stressed at the moment though recently diagnosed with high cholestrol and borderline diabetes. I will definitely try calcim (with vit D3 in the morning and magnesium at night) and Tums - thanks all it seems to make sense so will report back to let you know!
I love the 'energy ascension' ideas but just dont know - body mind soul all connected anyway - elementary my dear Watson! Will start with the body though and see how that goes!
Docs and nurses out there can you shed more light on this for us please? It is not painful but maddening and insistent and can definitely keep us awake at night!!
I have had the leg vibrations for at least a month in my (wait for it . . .) left leg.  I am on my first full day of the Tums regimen, so will re-post when I see if this works. Vibrations have been keeping me up at night and are off-again, on-again during the day. So glad to know others have experienced and/or are experiencing this (although I do not want anyone else to go through this weirdness). My doctor didn't have any idea what was going on, and the doctor who administered the nerve conduction test thought it was anxiety. I am not optimistic that a neurologist, the next step for me, will have a clue either. Frankly, I thought I was the only one experiencing this until I found this website, so thanks to you all for posting.
I am just reporting back. I tried the Tums for five days, but it didn't help, so I stopped taking the tablets. Also stopped using my laptop computer on my lap. The vibrations continue. Anyone out there have any other ideas?
I don't  know how many Tums per day you took, but why not try taking more for a short time just to make sure it doesn't work for you. It can't hurt. Two Tums, three times a day, worked for me.
Thanks for responding. Most folks seem to have dropped the thread.

I took two, three times a day for five (actually, more like six) days. I will consider trying again, but am a little concerned about such a high dosage. I didn't notice any decrease in vibrations, unfortunately. The people who took Tums and had results seemed to get better pretty quickly. Five days was the longest time I saw on the thread. Believe me, I really want these to be gone.
Everyone can forget about taking Tums for the vibration. I have vibration in my right leg and have been using Tums regularly / daily for at least 25 years. I herniated at least one disc in my lower back. This caused my right leg to go numb along the entire shin. There was some tingling / pain on my right foot as well. This lasted for ten weeks. I also pulled a muscle on my right thigh. I lift weights and bicycle regularly. The vibration has started around the time the numbness in my shin went away. A note to anyone who herniates a disc. Ice all the time even when sleeping. I was in so much pain I couldn't walk more than 15 feet without sitting. As for the doctor who prescribed taking the Tums I believe he is coocoo for cocoa puffs.
I think it's Morse code. I have it too. Either it's from the NSA, or deceased relatives, or even alien life forms. My vibrations have patterns.
My vibrations began in the bottom of my left foot in Jan 2013. They drove me NUTS for several weeks and went away. I was relieved but then they came back in my right foot. The vibrations come and go, sometimes present relentlessly for weeks and then gone for weeks. Such a relief when I can sleep again. During the past few weeks the vibrations have moved to my calves, first the left one for one day, and now the right one. I have had my magnesium, B12, calcium, and thyroid checked. I've been tested for diabetes, had an MRI on my foot and my head. I've had evoked potentials done on my spine, my optic nerve, my auditory nerve (looking for MS) all tests normal. Also tests on my muscles. The neurologist shrugged and said he has no idea what is wrong with me, but it is nothing serious. Meanwhile I am taking yoga, seeing a chiropractor, and keeping my fingers crossed. I have to be philosophical at this point. There's no pain, I am not immobilized, and life could be a lot worse. But still......
Had this horrible problem for three years. Got rid of it three years ago with daily Omega 3. Thanks to this list, I am paying attention to calcium now, too.
Very good advice. This has helped me, too. But include Omega 3.
Yes I feel like a cell phone is on vibrate inside my right leg.  The sensation comes and goes.  Recently it has been more pronounced.  I am trying to figure out what causes this.

This year a hip MRI and Xrays revealed torn labrum, possible osteoarthritis, condromalacia and cam type femoral acetabular impingment.  Wondering if this might have something to do with it.
I am now having the same condition.  It feels like a cell phone on left thigh.   I am going to try tums.  It is getting worse. I also have burning in thigh like a heating pad on it. Really burns when driving car.  
I have been getting these vibrations in one leg from the calf for two days now.

I noticed as its Christmas I have been eating a lot of green vegetables, broccoli, cabbage and so on. I have also been drinking supermalt which has all the vitimin B's in it, plus I take folic acid. I'm drinking a lot of tea at the moment and I'm really stressed due to money worries.

I think it could be the following.

To much vitamin B
Stress
Caffeine
To much calcium

I would suggest cutting these out of your diet. Unfortunately I can't take Tums as I'm on Lanzoprozol for heartburn as I have bad acid reflux everyday so I take this to stop the excess if acid.

I'm going to try cutting these out of my daily routine, I'm only guessing however as this has come on suddenly I dont think it could be anything else. I have been eating coco pops and because they make the milk chocolatey I've been drinking the milk. I hate milk so I dont normally do drink it, it seems strange that this has started all of a sudden so I believe its what I have been doing over the festive season.
Its good that I haven't had this for a while as I wouldn't be able to pin point what could be causing it.

Its good to know I'm not the only one though as my fiancé just laughs when I tell him.

I had back surgery four years ago due to degeneration of two discs in my lower back. I've only just got this vibration feeling in my right leg below my calf. I had two diuscs replaced with two metal contraption. I honestly don't think its a problem like that. I believe it more to do with diet as mine started yesterday after eating/drinking and taking the above. Let us know how you get on.
That's all well and good and I can see your point but what about those of us that suffer with this on the right side of our body? I do have digestion problems as I take morphine for the pain in my back so I get bunged up but I can't see this being anissue with our digestion
FYI regarding your acid, you could have a  overspill of acid like me me, I would suggest Lanzoprozol its a god send to me I get it daily and through the night. This medication you need a prescription however its worth it. I was also told loosing weight would help. Sorry just went off topic there, back to the annoying irritation in my right foot/leg lol
did the tums work?
My vibration stopped all on its own I was beside myself with worry but couldn't believe it had stopped. So happy, I didn't do anything either
Whilst I've just started with the vibrations in my leg the burning etc you mentioned sounds like a condition I have called myalgia parastetica hope this helps
I noticed a spot on the front of my right leg, mid-thigh, that feels like it's vibrating or tingling yesterday. It happens every so often and when I move my leg enough or do others things, it'll go away for a bit but come back until it actually stops feeling that way for a while. Pressing on the spot pauses it for a moment, but it continues nearby unless I can press on the entire range. Is this a nerve thing??
I've had the same tingling sensation for about 3 weeks now. Like most of you, it's also in my left leg, mostly (if not entirely) below the knee. There's no pain and the tingling comes and goes; I don't seem to have it when I first get up in the morning, but can't quite pin down when it starts. I take Losartan 50mg for high BP (mostly white coat BP!) and occasionally take a multi-vitamin.

I don't have any Tums in the house but I do have a Potassium supplement and took one of those (it's only like 3% RDA) and 2 Cal-Mag-Zinc caplets (about 75% RDA on all 3). I have a BP check appt. in a couple of weeks and will ask the doc about this at that time.
I developed the vibration feeling in my left leg last week.
I recently had some cardiac issues and on several medications.
Change diet to low fat.  Stop drinking my usual 2 glasses of milk a day.
My Internist hadn't seen it before.

I tried the tums and was amazed that it worked.  The vibrations have almost completely gone away in 3 days.  I expect the calcium issue is the problem.

Thanks for the person who posted the solution.

Hi, I get this vibration feeling in my left knee and now it is in my left ankle on the inside of my ankle. It is the most bizarre feeling and I am so pleased I am not alone in this. I have health Anxiety about ALS so I keep thinking this is just another sign it may be something sinister going on. I do want to add though I have terrible left leg circulation and my toes always look slightly purple and swollen on my left foot, I get itchy foot on left side ( not tinea) and I have been treated for veins on the left side since having two children. I always notice the vibration starts after I exercise or later in the afternoon. My two theories on this are that by the afternoon I have some fluid accumulation in my left leg and also that the exercise is causing either my muscles, nerves or blood flow to work harder...not sure which it is. Anyway, it is a small relief to hear of others experiencing the same thing. My is almost like a pulse that lasts longer than my actual real pulse and it almost feels like it is steady and vibrates rhythmically for a couple of seconds at a time. So bizarre and so concerning. If anyone finds out, please let us all know what it is. :)
I posted this a couple of years ago, early in the thread, but here it is again for you:

About leg vibrations - I had the same symptoms a few years ago. I mentioned it to my Dr, an older gentleman, and he advised me to take two Tums, three times a day. The vibrations went away within one or two days. I have since weaned down to one Tum a day and am symptom free. He explained that if a certain type of calcium, which is contained in Tums, is deficient, the energy nerve impulses have to try too hard to make the jump across the synapse, hence the vibrations.

Mohomm
what did you find out about the vibrations as i have them on my leg
My vibration started today in my right leg from knee up through my thigh.  I too was surprised to see all the comments about this.  So I am going to try the Tums with Calcium!  Have noticed it in both arms above my elbows too at different times, but this is first time in leg.  Haven't had the arm ones in awhile.  So weird a condition!! I hope it is a simple thing, as it seems simple to fix.  I will mention it to my doctor in July.
hi thanks for the advise.  i have been having this for quite some time and kept taking my cell phone out of my pocket thinking it was that.  Today the vibrations are going ramped on my center of my leg going down to my heal.  i am going to try the tums starting tomorrow and will let you know it this works.  

thanks C
Viewing 201-321 comments: