Neurology Community
Viral Meningitis?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Viral Meningitis?

About a month and a half ago i got a sinus infection. i get them quite often so i decided to wait a couple weeks to see if it would go away. when i didnt after 3 weeks i went to the doctor who told me to wait another couple weeks while using and over the counter nasal spray and if that didnt work then to come back. after 2 weeks the infection did not clear up but instead over the last 4 days i have been getting srtange symptoms that are not typical of a sinus infection. the first thing i noticed was extreamly watery diarrhea that was really yellow in color. it was really bad for the day and night but then got a little better but is still far from normal. the next day i started to feel really tiered and have minor headaches that i attributed to the sinus infection as well as abnormal balance and spacial problems. yesterday my neck and upper back area really started to be sore. i more my neck and it cracks and clicks constantly as well it hurts to hold my sholders normally and find myself constantly holding them up. although i do not have much of a headache i have extream photosensitivity to the point where sudden light will make me gag instantly and although i have not thrown up i do feel nausous. i find that parts of my body go tingly easily but once i move around for a bit this subsides.
i did go to the doctor who confirmed my sinus infection and said from this i said i may also have an inner ear infection as well. she also said the diarrhea could have been a flue virus i caught because my immune system is already compramised due to the other infections. i did not suggest meningitis because i did not have a fever during the examination (which was the only time i had my temperature taken) and i have not vometed and these are listed as common symptoms.
should i go back and suggest the possibility or am i just being paranoid? any other suggestion?