Vomiting and severe nose bleeds
I don't even know if I'm in the right forum, but I'll try and you can tell me which one is the right one if this is not.

I have been extremely ill for about 2 months with gastro problems, and it involves vomiting and diarrhea, and all those wonderful things.  Anyway, the other night, I threw up so violently that blood started pouring out of both nostrils!  Scared me half to death!  Now, I don't know what to think.  Did I rupture something, and should I even bring this up to my doctor?  I don't have high blood pressure, so that's out.  But I'm sure if I would have burst anything, the bleeding wouldn't have eventually stopped, right?

I don't know, I need someone's advice here, thanks.
Thought I'd bump this up to the top to go with your other post.  By the way, could be your post was missed because this is an all-volunteer bunch, some of us can only spend a little time each week to this, and time ran out.