Neurology Expert Forum
WHY DOES THE ATAXIA COME AND GO?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

WHY DOES THE ATAXIA COME AND GO?
Posted By Rose on December 03, 1998 at 00:00:28:

I am ataxic (sometimes) with peripheral neuropathy.  The ataxia seems to be episodic.  Sometimes I could go a few days without it showing up and sometimes it there everyday and all day.   Since it catches me by surprise sometimes, I was wondering if you know of anythings that could be making the  ataxia worse at times, or if there are things that can be done to make it better at times  so that I can keep on doing the good things.  Thanks for answers.