Walking problems
I am a male, 26 years old.  I have a strange walking pattern.  I walk with chest forward.  Leaning back during walking is one of my problems.  People tell me that my walking style is a "jumping and walking" style.  They tell me that I tend to jump and walk for every feet I walk.  My walking pattern is unique and people imitate the same most often.  I do not have any pain in the leg or difficulties in walking.  I generally walk fast.  Is it a problem with nerves? Or is it a result of an abnormal health condition?  What should I do next to correct my walking style.  It has become so involuntary that I cannot control.  Even in schools, I had problems with march-past and other events that require exercises or marching.  Can you please assist me on my problem?
Hello Dear,
You should consult an orthopedic physician to rule out any deformity causing you to walk with leaning forwards.Also there could not be any abnormality ,it could be your habit.You can consult a physiotherapist who can help you maintain straight posture.
Best

Thanks a lot.  Will consult an orthopedic soon.