Warm sensation on foot
It is not painful at all however you had no other topic for me to choose.
i feel a slight warm sensation on my left foot. comes and goes. last about 10 seconds.
for the past month. Any ideas
Warm sensations in foot could be normal or may be due to some irritation in  nerve or inflammation of foot joints or tendons.This also could be due to professional hazard if for long hours you are not moving your legs or your legs are there only one position for long for want of blood supply (that is if there is stasis of blood there in your foot and calves).If any other symptoms persists like that of Diabetes Mellitus and all ,then it is association to have warm sensation in foot.If after doing exercises like getting up and walking for a while,while on work.Stretching your legs ,about ankle joint front and back for five minutes can relive symptoms.If symptoms still persists,then you can see a Podiatrist .