Neurology Community
Weak feeling in arms and legs

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Weak feeling in arms and legs

Guess I'm a little nervous about what's going on and wanted to advice or feedback. In the last several months, I've been dealing with heart palpitations and tinnitus. They both started late last year, and have been very hard on me, mostly the tinnitus. The palpitations generally come and go, but the tinnitus is always there. I've consulted a cardiologist who did a couple of monitors and heart echo, everything is fine. The ENT can't provide any answers on the tinnitus, just basically deal with it as much as possible. But lately, I've been getting this strange sensation in my arms (shoulder to elbow) area and thigh area...it's a spell of weakness. This spell also makes me feel really bad..it's scary. It's happened twice in the past two weeks. I've also started a medicine called propanolol (sp?) for the palpitations. I can't get into a neurologist for 3.5 months and I'm worried. Any advice? I have two children and work full time, probably as stressed as anyone, but not sure this is stress. I've also had the "twitch" in my right eye for about 4 months...it twitches everyday at some point.