Weakness and dysfunction on left side
I have been having the strangest issue. I have had severe weakness and dysfunction on the left hand side of my body. I am having trouble walking, writing, typing, etc... I'm afraid to take a shower since I fall everyday so I've been sticking to taking baths. I'm only 42 years old and I've never had an injury. I have noticed that it seems to get worse when I do take a bath. I take hot baths. I have also been having trouble eating, no appetite or little appetite. I have lost 20 lbs in the last 3 months. I went to the doc the other day and my blood pressure was a bit low as well, 92/58. She is sending me to have an MRI.

I have never heard of anyone having problems similar to this. There appears to be no apparent cause. I initially thought it was stress so I quit my job and dropped out of classes at the University that I was taking. It doesn't appear to be getting any worse but no better either. I felt that I needed to quit everything since I have been pretty much non-functional. Any insight would be greatly appeciated. This has been going on for about a month. Thank you for your insight in advance.