Weakness in the legs & Balance problems

I'm a 36 yr. old male who began having balance problems (walking but feeling like I might fall down) last August 2006 - went to my primary care Dr. he told me I had fluid in my ear and gave me some meds, that went away and then I began to have headaches daily for 3 months and then they went away.  I was fine for about a month but then in February 2007 I started feeling weakness and stiffness in my legs and when I walked almost a feeling of un-coordination and that my foot would hit the ground but it would take a second before my leg would be stable and I've had a stiff neck and some mild balance problems.

Since February I have been to an ENT who tested me for allergies and told me I have level 3 allergies to dust and mold and gave me allergy drops.  ENT also tested me for sleep apnea - said I had a mild case and gave me a mouth piece to wear at night.  I've had 2 sinus CT scans which revealed a deviated septum with a nasal bone spur.  I March I had a brain MRI which came back "clean"/"unremarkable".  I have also been to a chiropractor would told be I have subluxation in my neck and lower back - have been seeing him for 5 months and still have symptoms - HELP!!!!  Could this be a brain tumor, MS or ALS or something I can't pronounce but don't really want??  Starting to get a little nervous.

Thanks for any help!!
Tom
i had some of those problems , i had an mri of my cervical spine and i had two hernated dics and they fixed them .
Thanks for the response - my symptoms are not consistent with MS or ALS?