Weird Pain in Legs
hello im a 18 years old male, 2 days ago on a friday 25th of July, i was the in office waiting to knock off when i felt small pockets of pain erupting and disappearing in my legs (thighs down), not very painful but more of the irritating kind, it will come once every ~30mins. the next day,saturday, i was at home resting playing the computer as usual, when i realise the pain was back, the pain was there in the bottom side of my thighs and the small pockets of pain went around appearing and disappearing in my knee and shin, sometimes in the ankle. im not sure how to describe the pain but its like a pulsing sensation that hurts slightly and last for just awhile (not longer than 5 mins). but the bottom thigh pain kept hurting when i sat on my plastic chair, it only became better when i moved on to my sofa. the next day which is a sunday i decided to take a long distance walk, it was still ok when i just started but i slowly felt that certain areas of my legs would ache as i took each step. the walk really lasted for quite a distance, maybe 10-15km? (to and fro) when i reached home my legs were aching, i've never experience such pain in my leg before and i've prefered to walk even to far places for quite a long time already. so today, the pain subsided except for the appearing and disappearing pain pockets which came in less frequently now.

so i hope someone can give some advice to me about my leg pain

some notes : i've taken up this office job as im having my holiday currently, recently i havent been moving around much as i spend most of my free time surfing the net instead, could it have been this that caused my pain?
so the pain was at its most intensive for 2 days , saturday and sunday.
the pain in its mild state seemed to affect only 1 leg at a time.
oh yeah one more thing, the pain in its mild state didnt appear when i am walking